Her decisions

The next morning, Lisa woke up early and went inside Jennie's bathroom. She took a bath and wears back her coat and slacks ready to go to the office when she remembered her appointment to the hospital for her hands.

Lisa admits it that her hands hurt so much this time. Maybe because of last night. She sat beside Jennie, who's still in her deep sleep. The sun isn't coming out yet. Lisa covers Jennie's body with her blanket. She gives the girl a peck on her head and that wakes her up.

"A-Ahh.." Jennie clenches her lower abdomen and slowly gets up.

"Good morning.. sorry for being so hard last night." Lisa utters anxiously as she caressed Jennie's head.

"Y-Yeah.. you did..it hurts so much, Lisa.. my thighs too."

"I'm sorry.."

Lisa hugs her tight.

"If you break up with me today, I'd fucking cut that thing of yours, Manoban!" Jennie scowled.

Lisa's eyes widen and covers her thing while laughing.

"Stop laughing. I'm serious.."

"I'm not gonna break up with you, Jennie Kim. Why would you ever think that.."

"You keep on saying that was our last night, Lisa.. and you did me hard.."

"Sorry.. I really am. Everything just pisses me off with my father."

"And you let it out on me?! What were you thinking.. now, I don't know if I would be able to go to work.. but I have to. My manager texted me last night that my shift today is 8AM. How would I able to do my work if my body hurts.."

Jennie whimps again while holding her abdomen. Lisa looks at her anxiously and feels really guilty.

"Don't go to work then."

"I can't. Do you think we have something to eat if I don't go to work.. atleast think of that."

"I can buy you--Stop. I'm not gonna let you do that..hays." Jennie still in pain.

"Can you atleast walk?"

"No! I can't even move my body properly.."

Lisa looks down and started to regret what happened last night.

"I-I'm sorry.."

Jennie looks at Lisa and how she avoids her stare. Lisa stood up and picks up Jennie's clothes and gives them to her. Jennie wears her clothes one by one.

"I need to wash my bedsheets because of last night."

"You don't have to do that. Just give them to me. I'll bring them to laundry shop."

"I told you I won't let you use your money on me."

"But you can't mov--It's because of you!"

"Are we going to fight because of that?" Lisa mumbles and looks down.

Jennie sighed and closes her eyes. She reached for Lisa's arms and pulled her closer then hugs her.

"I-I'm sorry.. my body just really gives in last night and it hurts. Really.."

"I-I'm sorry. I really am.. should I regret what happened? I feel so guilty about it now, seeing you like this."

Jennie shakes her head while she hugs Lisa.

"I'm sorry.. last night was amazing.. and I will never regret doing it.. though my body hurts."

"Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?"