Turned down

The girls have been waiting for Lisa. It's already night and they haven't seen her yet again after what happened during their breakfast. Jennie looks really worried too.

"HEEEYYY!!"

They all got startled when someone shouts behind them. They are having a bonfire near the shore again and Lisa suddenly popped from nowhere and she's really drunk.

Lisa sat on her feet beside Wendy and looks at her intently. Then she roamed her eyes to her friends one by one. Then drinks her bottle.

"Where were you, Lisa? We've been waiting for you." Wendy said.

"Really? After all that you've said to me? Tss. Stop playing. You all are so good at pretending."

"Lisa, look. I'm sorry for what happened this morning. I just got re--Tss. Stop it. No one wants to hear your bullshits!"

Lisa stood up and throws the empty bottle of vodka she's been drinking to the sand and it's her third bottle already. She removes her clothes and wiggles a little then walks her way to the beach.

"Aish! This water is so damn cold!" Lisa snorted but still walks deeper.

She deeps her head and face to lessen her dizziness.

•••••

"She really got mad after all." Wendy utters.

"Let's give her space for now. We all know Lisa." Rosé said while eyeing on the beach.

"This is for her though. I just really wanted her to understand everything." Wendy said again.

"We know, unnie. We all wanted that."

"I know I really went too far this morning. I just got really pissed of what's happening. And I feel guilty about it. Of course, I don't want her or any of you to get mad."

"Knowing Lisa, she'll forgive you, unnie. She's just drunk right now."

"Can I talk to her?" Jennie suddenly spoke up.

"Please.. maybe you could lighten her up a little." Seulgi said while nodding.

Jennie then stood up and walks to Lisa. She saw Lisa's floating on the water. She removes her clothes and swims closer to Lisa. Her eyes widen when she tries to stand up but she can't reach the sand underneath. Lisa noticed her and immediately held on her arm. She's saved again.

"What is wrong with you, Jennie-ssi?! You almost drown again! Who told you to come here?!"

Lisa got her senses back when she saw Jennie's clenching her eyes tight and she just noticed that she's yelling at her.

"Yah.. I-I'm sorry. I got you." Lisa pulled Jennie closer to her. The girl still can't reach the sand.

"I-I'm sorry. I j-just wanted to talk to you. I d-didn't know you're too far and it's too d-deep for me."

"Why are you here?"

"I said I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Your friends."

"Go back now. I don't wanna talk to anyone."

Lisa tries to pull Jennie to a shallower part and when she knows that Jennie could reach the sand, she loosen her grip to the older. Jennie stopped her by holding on to her wrist.

"No. Leave me alone for now. This is none of your business." Lisa utters coldly and removes Jennie's hands.

"You know what, Kim Jennie-ssi, I tend to distanced myself to straight people because I don't know what they are thinking about me or about our part in general."