Without you

"So, that's why I didn't see your car earlier. You had it repainted." Rosé utters inside Lisa's car.

"I changed it plate number for the meantime too."

"Smart."

"Anyway, I have a favor to ask. I have a feeling that when we came back, everything will be different. Of course, it's my father we're talking about here."

"What is it? Gosh! Your hands are so red."

"If you can't contact me, or me isn't contacting you and the others, you'd know it's my father's doing. I want you to take care of Jennie unnie."

"Jennie unnie?"

"Yes. Please make sure that she's always safe. Can you do that, Chaeng?"

"I will, Lisa. I know Jisoo unnie want the same thing."

"I'll take care of what's happening in the mansion. And one more thing, call Jisoo unnie now. Tell them we will just buy something. You're coming with me."

"Where?"

"I'll buy phones. I threw mine and Jennie unnie last night."

"Why?"

"To avoid being tracked down. Come on. Call her."

"Fine."

"And we'll be using your car."

"We brought Jisoo unnie's."

"Do you have the keys?"

"Duplicate."

"Okay. Tell her that too."

They both gets down Lisa's car and walks to Jisoo's and settled inside.

So, Rosé called Jisoo and told them that they're just gonna buy something and they'll be using her car. Then they heard Jisoo told Jennie. Rosé started the engine and drives. JenChu is still on the line. Lisa's holding Rosé's phone.

"Buy me milk ice cream, Lisa-yah!"

LiChaeng heard Jennie on the other line and Jisoo's laughter. They both chuckled also.

"We'll see, unnie. It might melt." Lisa answered.

"If you don't come back here with my ice cream, you'd be sleeping outside this room."

LiChaeng looked at each other with wide eyes. Both of them making an 'O' expressions.

"Gosh.. Relax, Jen. HAHA! You two heard her. Buy me chicken."

"Unnie.. we just had chicke---CHICKEN!"

Rosé facepalmed herself and just shakes her head.

"Fine. Arasseo." Rosé gave up. Lisa chuckled.

"Take care, you two. My ice cream, Manoban! Bye."

Then the two heard the call dropped. They both laughed and shakes their heads.

"They're the boss, Chipmunk."

"You're right. You are right." Rosé utters while shaking her head. The two just chuckled again.

•••••

Rosé parked the car and she turned off the engine then removes her seatbelt.

"Chaeng, here's my wallet. I have my cards there. You can use whichever you want."

Rosé looked at Lisa.

"Why? Aren't you coming with me?"

"Can't you see my clothes? And I'm just wearing my boxers, dude."