If only

Lisa went back to her office and started her paper works again. She stayed until late night and decided to go home. She drives herself and when she reaches their gates, she saw Jennie just came in. Luckily, she brought her other car that day. Jennie wouldn't noticed that it's Lisa.

She drove through the gates and Jennie saw her car. The guards bowed to her eventhough her windows are up. Jennie bowed to her also after seeing the guards.

"Whoa~" Lisa mumbles to herself.

She parked in front of their house and went out of her car. She doesn't care if Jennie would see her now though. She got pissed of what happened earlier in the pet care. But then she thought of something else.

Lisa leans on her car and waited for Jennie. The girl is busy on her phone while walking. Lisa saw her and stands up straightly, puts her hands in her pocket and waited for Jennie to see her.

'This is it, Lisa. Be brave.' Lisa thought.

Jennie then almost near her and when the girl noticed that someone is standing in front of her, she stopped for a while and slowly lifted her head to face the person. Her eyes slowly widens.

"L-Lisa...?"

"Mhm.."

"A-Are you.. w-why are you here? A-are you living here?"

"Mhm.."

"A-Are you the daughter?"

"Mhm.."

Jennie gasps and looks stunned. Her heart beats so fast and her hands are shaking. Lisa slowly walks towards her but Jennie steps backward.

"N-No.. I-I'm sorry."

Jennie runs to their house and Lisa just stared at her. She sighed and then walks to her room, looking down.

•••••

"M-Mom.. you didn't tell me.."

"Ha? Tell you what?"

"That Lisa is the daughter of the MB mansion."

'Wait. MB? Now that I noticed.. M-Mano--Brusch----Oh gosh! Why didn't I notice it sooner....' Jennie thought.

"Yes. Her name is Lisa."

"Mom.. she's the girl I'm talking about."

"O-Oh... that's.. you can't, Jen.."

"M-Mom.."

Jennie started to sniff and hugs her mom.

"I'm sorry, Jen. You know I always support you but I don't think her parents would allow it. You know what we are to them."

Jennie keeps on crying while hugging her mom.

"M-Mom.. you know I love her, right?"

"Love her?"

Her dad suddenly showed up.

"D-Dad..."

"Are you.... Jennie Kim, I'm telling you.. are you in love with a girl?"

"D-Dad... I-I'm sorry.."

"What?! So, you're really....?! Stop with your nonsense, Ruby Jane!"

Jennie's eyes got widen with what her dad called her.

"But d-dad.. I was about to tell you.. I'm just gathering my---Shut up! You will stop with this craziness of you! If you ever once disobeyed me, you'll see!"

"But dad---STOP! I won't allow it!"

"Yah! She's still your daughter even if she likes a girl!"

"So, you're in this too?! Are you out of your mind for tolerating her?! Ruby Jane! If I saw you being with another girl alone, I'm gonna lock you up in here! And you!"