Back

Jennie's busy cooking while Lisa is busy playing with the kids. Jennie's father is on their small terrace, drinking soju. Lisa noticed Mr. Kim is alone outside and she decided to join him.

"Oh? Young lady.. good evening again.." Mr. Kim's voice got a little louder because he's already drunk. He stands up and bowed to Lisa. He gives Lisa a seat then sits again opposite her.

"Young lady, I know it will be rude if I'd ask you this but are you willing to marry my daughter?"

"Appa! I can hear you from here! Stop aski--I am, sir. I am willing to marry your daughter." Lisa answered seriously looking straight to the man's eyes.

Jennie runs outside and looks at Lisa.

"Yah! What are you saying?!"

The kids are giggling while watching them.

"She's willing to marry you, NiNi.. oh gosh.. my NiNi.." Mr. Kim suddenly cries and hugs Jennie. Lisa stood up too.

"Aigoo.. appa, why are you crying? It's not like.. it's gonna h-happen now.. right, Lisa?" Jennie glared at Lisa while hugging her dad.

"N-Ne, sir. We still have to plan. I haven't proposed to your daughter yet, sir."

"But you're going there.. aigooo.. my only daughter will be married soon...aigooo~ " Jennie's dad still hugging her.

"Appa, stop crying.." Jennie chuckles.

Mr. Kim sniffs deeply, wipes his tears and sits back. Lisa sits back too. Jennie went back to the kitchen.

"Mr. Kim, how's your days at work?"

"Young lady.. thank you so much for the opportunity. I'm loving my work. Atleast they teach me things that I am not familiar with. They are being nice to me, young lady.. thank you so much."

"No worries, sir. You deserve it." Lisa reached for the soju and pours some on Mr. Kim's glass.

"Do you drink, young lady?"

"I do, sir."

•••••

"Mr. Kim!"

"Young lady!"

Both of them raises a shot.

Few hours of drinking and both of them are already drunk. Jennie and the kids already ate their dinners. Jennie sent them to sleep too. Jennie went out to sit with Lisa and her dad who's having a race on who can drink one bottle of soju faster.

"AhhHh!!" Mr. Kim puts the bottle on the table but when he looks at Lisa, she's smiling like an idiot and swaying on her sit.

"I lost? Did I just lose?" Mr. Kim looks at Lisa then her daughter. Jennie chuckles and nodded.

"Aigooo.. I'm getting old.."

"You're still handsome, appa.."

Mr. Kim giggles like a teenager and Jennie scrunches her face to her dad while she munches some meats.

"You know what, young lady.. Jennie, when she was little, she really loves to sing. She reached her highschool and she's still singing. But I don't know why when she reached her college days, she stopped. I missed my NiNi's voice."

"Appa.. I'm not gonna sing."

"I remember one of her contests. She runs to me crying, she said she got the second place. I asked her why she's crying, second place is still good. She pointed to the girl who got first place.. guess who was it.." Mr. Kim looks at Lisa.