Hiccups

After eating their lunch, Jennie follows Jisoo inside her room. The older got confused because Jennie usually go straight to her room but not today.

"What brings you here, Miss Jennie Kim?" Jisoo followed Jennie with her stare while the younger drops herself on the bed.

"Yah?"

"Unnie, just let me. There's so much going on inside my head."

"Is it about the kiss?"

"What? O-Of course n-not! And please don't remind me of that. It keeps on making me feel awkward."

'Tss. Of course it's about that.' Jisoo thought.

"Then what's bothering you?"

"Me. Myself? I'm really thinking about something." Jennie sits up and Jisoo walks to her and sits with her on the bed.

"Tell me."

"No. It's nothing. Just tell me about you and that Rosé. What's with you two?"

Jisoo looks down and hides her blush while flipping her hair.

"Will you stop doing that, unnie?" Jennie chuckled.

"What? I'm not doing anything." Jisoo replied.

"Tell me. What's going on with you two?"

"She asked me---She asked you out?! Already?! That was too fa--AW! Unnie!"

Jisoo smacks Jennie's head.

"She asked me my number. Just my number, Jen. Chill."

"Oh.. I thought. So you gave it to her?"

Jisoo nodded shyly.

"That's still too fast, unnie."

"What? I find her cute. And she's been calling me and asking me how am I doing.. just like those stuff since I gave her my number."

"You always see her here. Why does she have to call you?"

"I don't know. She calls me every time I'm already here."

"Can't get enough with each other, huh.. tell me, unnie. What's the real score?"

"We're still getting to know each other. You know.. hobbies, likes and dislikes.. like those things."

"Unnie, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"How does it feel? I mean.. when did you realize that you're into girls also?"

"Hmm.. so that is what's bothering you all this time?"

"Just answer the question."

"Fine. Well.. I don't actually know. It just comes naturally. I remember when I had my first ever crush and she's a girl. That's during our junior high days. I saw this girl. Our senior."

"Yeah.. Tiffany unnie?"

"Yeah! Omg, you remembered!"

"Oh come on. What would you expect for a valedictorian of our batch?" Jennie proudly said as she whips her hair.

"Aigooo.. okay. Stop bragging about it." Jisoo tease her and fake gagged.

"Yah.."

"Anyway.. yeah. So.. I thought.. it's just a simple crush then it went deeper but I just shrugged it off because I knew I was hopeless when I saw her with her boyfriend." Jisoo laughed with Jennie.

"I remember that. And you literally cried that time." Jennie teases her.

"Okay. Enough with that. Let's get back with your question. And yeah.. you feel it naturally. You can't force it like.. when you're changing your clothes and didn't like the first outfit you wore and decided to change to another one." Jisoo explains.