One week

Lisa woke up after a long nap in the hospital bed. She gets up and looks at her hands. She just laughed at them. Her phone suddenly rung. She answered it and touched the speakers.

"Yo! Pokpak!"

"Goddamnit, Chipmunk! Keep it down!" Lisa scowled at her.

"How are you? Heard you're in the hospital for your hands."

"Yep. Why?"

"We're on our way. We're in the elevator already. Bye."

Lisa heard the call drops and frowns. Then she realized.

"Wait. What?!"

Lisa wears her hospital slippers and runs outside, along the corridors and in front of the elevator. She waited for it to open and when she heard the bell, she got excited.

"Yo!" her friends greeted her.

"What the hell, Lisa.. it really got worse like that?" Yerin utters and lifted her hands.

"It looks weird. HAHA!" Sinb teases.

Lisa slightly smack her on the head.

"AHW! Unnie!" Sinb rubs her head while glaring at Lisa.

"HAHA! Mianhae! I forgot.."

"Aish!" Sinb kicks her butt and runs.

"Ahw! Aish!" Lisa whines.

Then she just noticed the girl behind Seulgi.

"Oh? NiNi? I didn't notice you. I'm sorry."

Lisa walks to her and hugs her over her shoulders. She hugs her back and handed her something. But she couldn't carry it.

"Aigooo.." Momo mumbles.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. Let's eat there." Mina utters.

"By the way, where's Dara unnie? I always forgot to thank her. My ghad.." Mina utters.

"I'll call her." Jisoo utters.

"Call Irene unnie too. I have to thank her for this." Jennie utters and points at Lisa's hands.

"Is it heavy, NiNi?" Lisa asks because her left arm is on Jennie's shoulder as they walk to the cafeteria.

Jennie shakes her head and smiles to her.

"How's your day? Does it still hurt?"

"It does. But it's bearable. And as usual, it's tiring at work." Jennie answered as she averted her gaze to the floor.

"You should've rest already. I can just visit you at your house."

Jennie looks at her and smiles.

"But I want to see my girlfriend before I go to sleep tonight." Jennie utters and hugs Lisa's waist as they walk. Lisa smiles and hide her blushes.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you're mad at me earlier."

"What's new about your girlfriend? One time she's mad and ranting, then becomes the sweetest sooner or later." Jisoo teases then laughed.

Jennie gives her a death glare.

"See?" Jisoo pointed at Jennie's face. Then laughed again. Jennie just rolled her eyes and turns to Lisa again who's laughing too.

"What are you laughing at, Manoban?!" Jennie furrowed her eyebrow to the girl. Lisa just shakes her head and pecks on Jennie's forehead.

"Anyway.. about that.. I'm sorry. It's just that.. I don't really want you to spend so much for us. And it's my job to feed them, so it's my fault whatever happens to them. I should be the one who thinks of ways."