Pet care

Jennie is in their house, the household's house, helping her mom folding some washed clothes.

"Mom.."

"Hm?"

"I saw her again."

"Who? Oh the girl you've been talking about? The girl who bended your straightness, you said? The girl whom you like during your vacation?"

"Mom.. you don't have to elaborate it that way."

Her mom laughed while putting the clothes one by one on top of the other.

"I'm just teasing you. Did you already tell your dad about this, Jen?"

"N-Not yet. I'm scared, mom."

"You know you have to."

"Yeah.. but not now.. I guess."

"So, what happened?"

"She's still sweet. She drove me here."

"What? Did anyone see you? Did she drive you through the gates?"

"No, mom. I know the limitations. Actually, she wanted to, but I stopped her."

"Good. You know we can't just do that."

"Mom, she looks different though."

"Why?"

"She has changed. Her expressions are more colder than before. She's with her friends earlier. They ate dinner at CH."

"Oh at the café you're working at?"

"Yes. Jisoo unnie was with them. I didn't have the chance to talk to her because I was busy."

"How is she by the way?"

"Uhh.. I think, she's fine. She's happy with her girlfriend."

"Oh Jisoo too?"

"Yes, mom. She is too."

"Aigoo... you girls.. Jen, you have to tell your dad, okay. You know I'm okay with this and I support you because you're my only daughter. But you have to tell him." Her mother stated as she stood up to put the clothes to the cabinet.

"Yes, mom."

Jennie stood up and hugs her mom.

"Aigooo.." her mom hugs her back.

"I love you, mom."

"You know I love you more, honey.."

Jennie nodded and hugs her mom tight.

•••••

"Hays."

Lisa sighed for the nth time because she feels really bored. She can't sleep thinking that Jennie is just meters away from her. But she can't just go to her. She doesn't want Jennie to know that her mother is working for her.

She walks down to the kitchen to drink some water but when she's near the glass door, she sees a girl's silhouette. The glass is blurry and only the actions and movements of the girl can be seen. But she knows exactly who the girl is.

Lisa tries to slide the glass door a little to sneak a peek through it. There, she saw Jennie drinking water. She gulps and stared at her. Jennie suddenly stopped drinking and turns her gaze to the glass door. Lisa immediately hides and runs back to her room. Her heart throbs so fast of nervousness.

"This big house is getting creepier..." Jennie mumbles to herself then cleans the glass and puts it back to the cabinet.

•••••