Can't sleep

They settled themselves in the room. Lisa brought her laptop with her. Jennie thought of roaming around the shop before going to sleep.

"Lis, let's see the shop and let's see what we can buy." Jennie utters gladly.

Lisa just nodded but focused on her laptop.

"Let's go?"

Lisa is still focused on the company's website.

"Fine. Nevermind." Jennie laid herself on the bed, looking pissed.

It hits Lisa and turns to Jennie. She closes her laptop and looks at Jennie beside her.

"NiNi, let's go." Lisa tries to shake her body.

"Nevermind. Just focus on your laptop."

"I'm sorry. Let's go. I want to look for some comfy clothes too. I don't wanna sleep with this." Lisa showed Jennie her coat and slacks because she came from the office earlier.

Jennie stood up and wears her shoes. They went to the shop and grabs some couple of clothes and slippers.

"Lis, I like this shirt. Can I buy it?"

"Yeah.. get whatever you like. I'll pay for it."

"No.. I can manage."

Lisa just smiled at her. She really like how independent Jennie is.

"Oh.. they also have eatery here. But it's already closed since it's late. Maybe we can eat here tomorrow morning." Lisa utters.

"Yeah.. let's go back. I really wanna change already.. I'm so tired." Jennie mumbles.

Lisa looks at her and puts her arm over the older's shoulders and kissed her forehead as they walk back to their room.

•••••

Lisa lets Jennie took a bath first. For the meantime, she opens her laptop again and logs in to the company's site. She thought of dm-ing Lia about tomorrow that she won't be able to go to work again.

To: Lia

"Lia, I won't be able to go to work tomorrow. It's emergency. I don't have my phone with me. DM me here if anything happens in the office."

From: Lia

"Ma'am, your parents went to the office earlier and they were looking for you. It was the time when you went out for lunch. And also, there are papers that needs your signs. When will you able to come back, ma'am so that I have something to tell if ever someone looks for you?"

To: Lia

"I can't tell when. Just tell them I always keep track of the billing and those papers can wait."

From: Lia

"Copy that, ma'am. Thanks."

Lisa re-reads Lia's message about her parents. She's sure that they are planning something again especially her dad. Since they didn't tell her about them coming home from Thailand already.

Jennie went out of the bathroom wearing only her towel and another towel on her head. Lisa looks at her. Literally stares at Jennie.

"I forgot to bring my clothes inside. You can wash now. Sorry if I took so long. I had to wash my hair."

Lisa heaves a breath and closes her laptop. She slides herself from the bed and walks to Jennie. The girl can't look at her and just gripping her towel tight with her head down. Lisa cups her cheeks and kisses her forehead, down to her nose. She stopped for a while and stared at Jennie's eyes down to her lips. Their noses touched each other.