Straight

Lisa opened the door and comes out from her door. She's clenching her head tight because it's hurting so much. She feels like she wants some coffee. Just when she was about to walk, Jennie's door open and they got eye-contact with each other. Jennie immediately withdraws and closes her door again. Lisa gulped and continued walking to the nearest resto.

Her friends go to her one by one because she texted them that breakfast is already served.

"Hey, dude. You're really drunk last night. What happened to you?" Yerin asks Lisa. The girl just shakes her head.

"You wouldn't wanna know."

"Oh I want to know."

"Oh Hi!~" Seulgi waves to Irene and her friends.

Lisa lowkey glanced at them and saw Jennie walking beside Jisoo.

"Come sit with us. Lisa, order them some foods."

"Why me?"

The girls laughed.

"Because you told us last night that you're going to treat us breakfast. Of course, you don't remember because Chaeyoung really need to walk you to your room because you're drunk." Wendy said while laughing.

"What? I never said that."

"Just order the food, young lady." Momo grins.

"Don't call me that!"

•••••

The girls are busy eating. Lisa is busy listening to the girls and was about to grab the glass of water but Jennie was about to also and their hands touched each other. They looked at each other and immediately withdraws their hands and avoids each other's stares. They both got startled when the girls suddenly shout.

"Happy Anniversary to the both of you!" The girls greeted them and Seulgi and Wendy messes both of the couple's hairs.

"Aigooo.. unnie, stop it. And thank you. Just remember, tonight we're going to celebrate. Omo! Lisa, I forgot to tell you."

"H-Ha? Y-Yeah?" Lisa got herself back from stealing glances to Jennie.

"I forgot to tell you to reserve one of the bars here. Can you do that today?"

"I'll try, unnie. Which one?" Lisa asks Momo.

Momo stood up with Lisa and points at one bar. Then Lisa nodded and they went back to their seats.

"I think, that's Wang's bar." Lisa utters.

"Really? Then it'll be easier to reserve it."

"We'll see. I'll do it later. It's really hot right now."

Lisa looks at Jennie but when she did, the girl is already looking at her. They averted their stares again. Lisa can really feel her chest throbbing so fast and the awkwardness is really not helping.

•••••

The night comes and Lisa and her friends went to the reserved bar. Momo didn't actually want to reserve the whole place. She just want to reserve a VIP area for them. And now, they're sitting already waiting for their drinks. Lisa looked at Seulgi who looks like waiting for someone because she keeps on glancing to her phone then to the entrance.

"Unnie, why?"

"Irene unnie said that they are coming. But until now, they haven't yet. Do you think they changed their minds?" Seulgi utters, still looking at the entrance.

"There's so many people here right now. It's really crowded." Sinb commented as she roams her eyes downstairs.

The VIP area they reserved is on the upper part of the bar. Much lesser people there but you can clearly see what's happening downstairs.