Promise

The week went so fast. Jennie's been visiting Lisa in her office. She helps her when she can't use her hands. She's bringing her meals, her favorite kimchi fried rice and eggrolls. They really spends the whole week together. Sometimes, Lisa visits Jennie at their house then she will play with the kids. They are happy. They even went out with their friends and enjoys everyone's company.

Lisa's father remained silent for the time being. He lets the two be together. Jennie sometimes visits Lisa in the mansion. Her mother would open the door for her.

They only have two days left. Jennie visits Lisa again in her office.

"Lia, is she there? Is she busy?" Jennie looks at Lia.

"No, ma'am. She's already done with her paperworks and she already signed the papers for today. Ma'am, you really inspired her. She's so light and very welcoming during your times here. To be honest, ma'am, she never scolded me again since the day you had lunch with her and gone for so many days. I've never felt this relax whenever I face her. Thanks to you, ma'am."

Jennie got surprised with all the words Lia is telling her. She smiles to the girl and hugs her.

"It's not because of me, Lia. It's in you. You made her realized your worth as her secretary. You're doing a great job, Lia." Jennie gives back the compliments and threw a thumbs up to the girl.

"Thank you, ma'am." Lia smiles and bowed.

"And you have a beautiful smile. You should smile always."

"And so is yours, ma'am. I remember young lady uttering something about gummy smile then she would giggle and I think, I know what she's talking about now."

Jennie just smiled again and gives Lia a box.

"That's your lunch. I cooked it. Tell me later if you liked it or not."

The door suddenly opens.

"Are you two just gonna backstab me the whole day? I'm hungry." Lisa suddenly popped up and looks at the two.

The girls chuckled. Jennie then pushes Lisa inside her office, but she suddenly stopped when she saw a woman standing near the window and staring outside.

"Madame, good afternoon." Jennie bowed.

"Good afternoon, Jennie-yah.. how are you doing these days?"

"I'm doing good, madame. Thanks for asking."

Jennie walks closer to Lisa's table and gives her lunch. Lisa looks excited and opens the lunch box. Jennie handed her the chopstick and spoon and fork.

She handed her another bigger box and opens it and pork stew welcomes Lisa's eyes. She gasps and looks excited.

"That smells good. Do you love cooking, Jennie-yah?" Lisa's mom utters as she walks near them and eyed the foods.

"Just a hobby, madame. My mother taught me."

"Hmm.. I see."

Lisa's busy eating when Jennie taps her shoulder.

"Why?" Lisa looks at her frowning. Jennie keeps on mumbling to Lisa and pointing to her mother.

"Ahh.." Lisa nodded.

"Mom, eat with me. Taste the foods Jennie unnie prepared for me. They all tastes good everyday." Lisa winks at Jennie. The older just scrunches her face.

"Really? Can I taste it, Jennie-yah?"

"Ne, madame."

Lisa handed her an empty bowl and gives her mother some fried rice and eggrolls.