The Kims

The plan continues. Lisa and Somi are busy chatting with each other while Lisa's arm is on Somi's chair. The two are laughing when Somi's order approaches.

Jennie, being Jennie, thought of something that could piss off Lisa. She thought of her revenge. Her way of revenge.

"Here's your order, ma'am."

Jennie stopped by Lisa's left side and Somi is on Lisa's right. While she's putting the plate on Somi's table, Jennie leans a little closer to Lisa and her chest makes it inches near her face. She heard Lisa gulped. It's time for Jennie to smirk. She did it again with Somi's blue lemonade.

Lisa fixes her seat and gulps and puts her leg over the other to hide something that bulged down there because of what Jennie just did.

"Thank you." Somi utters.

"You're welcome, ma'am."

Jennie turns around and taps on Jisoo's shoulders and walks like nothing happened. She grinning and felt like she just won.

"Lisa.. this is good. Taste it."

"Y-Yeah.."

Jennie heard Somi and when she turns back, she saw Somi feeding Lisa with the carbora. Jennie got pissed again and puts the tray loudly on the counter.

"Y-Yeah.. it's g-good."

Lisa still feels her arousal down there because her mind is still on what Jennie just did.

"E-Excuse me."

Lisa stood up and runs immediately to the comfort room. She went in one cubicle and took it out.

"Oh ghad.. you really did it again, Jennie Kim." Lisa mumbles to herself while looking down at her friend being hard.

Lisa tries to pee to lessen its hardness but it didn't help her. So she doesn't have choice but to release it.

"Fuck, Jennie Kim. Look what you made me do just now." Lisa mumbles again, almost like a whisper when she's doing her thing in the cubicle.

•••••

Lisa walks back to their table while wiping her sweats. She glares at the girl in the counter but Jennie just looked at her and how she wipes her sweats. Lisa noticed how Jennie smirked in that split seconds.

"Lisa.. Somi went home already. She said it's emergency and sorry." Jisoo said.

"Yeah? It's okay. I'll just call her later."

Jisoo nodded.

"Can we have another garlic bread and this clubhouse? I really like it." Seulgi utters.

"Yeah.. please order me another nachos too." Rosé said.

The girls ate again their second batch of orders. Lisa's lowkey glancing at the counter. She's still occupied with what happened earlier. How Jennie really seduced her.

'Nice revenge, Jennie Kim. You'll pay for that.'

Then Lisa remembers the man tailing her.

"Hey, girls. I need your help again." Lisa suddenly utters, looking so serious.

"Okay. I think, I know what this is already." Yerin commented. Lisa nodded.

"So who's the man?" Yerin said while cracking her hands, ready to punch somebody.

"See that black car outside? Don't look at it yet.. just wait for a couple of seconds." Lisa utters.

"That's the one who've been tailing me."