Chance

Their vacation went so fast. Only 4 days left and they're going back to their business and busy life again.

Those days, Seulgi's been ignoring Irene. That goes with Lisa too to Jennie. But they still eats together and have fun together. Maybe, for the benefit of doubt. ChaeSoo are the only ones enjoying each other's company. Momo and Mina too. They are now playing volleyball again.

"Unnie.. that's your spot. You should've gotten the ball." Lisa retorted to Yerin.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Let's just redo. Same strategy." Sinb said.

Lisa, Yerin, Seulgi, Sinb, Mina and Wendy is on the same team. While Jennie, Momo, Dara, Jisoo, Rosé and Irene on the other.

"Lisa!" Mina shouts.

They both run and blocks Momo's spike. Momo tries to save it but fail.

"Sorry, baby." Mina teases her.

"That's just one, baby. I'll save the next." Momo fired back.

"Ohhh~ I'm ready for it."

Sinb's served smoothly. Jennie received it and it went over because she hits it too hard. Wendy received it and passes to Mina. The girl tosses it to Lisa and when she spiked it, they all gasps when the ball hits Jennie's face. The girl drops on the sand.

"Sorry." Lisa utters coldly the moment she landed on the sand.

"Sht!" Rosé retorted.

"Lisa, that was too hard." Momo commented.

They all looked at Jennie worriedly when they saw her nose bleeds. The girl's hand shakes when she saw her blood.

"O-Oh my g-ghad.." Jennie whimps.

Jisoo immediately goes to her and looked at her worriedly.

"Jen, relax. I'm here." Jisoo utters anxiously and caressed Jennie's shoulders.

She helps Jennie to get up. Still, hands shaking. Lisa approached her but she tosses her hands.

"I'm sorry." Lisa utters coldly again.

"What are you apologizing for?! You did that on purpose!" Jennie suddenly blurted out.

"What? I didn't mean that!"

"Tss."

"How would I know where the ball would go?! And it's not my fault if you're not focus on the game!"

"Stop!" Jisoo glared at her.

"How is this my fault? And I said I was sorry. Tss."

"Let's go, Jen. Let check that out."

Jennie nodded and held on Jisoo's arms because she can't stand seeing her blood again. She used to not afraid of blood. But after Hanbin, she doesn't know what things that couldn't scare her anymore. And Jisoo knows that. That's why she acted that way also.

"Lisa.."

"I didn't mean it! Oh my ghad.. why would I hit her?!"

"We know that. But you should've atleast controlled your emotions."

"You're in control of the ball, Lisa."

"I'm sorry, okay. Aish!"

"Go to her and apologize sincerely."

"What? I already did."

"Just go." Seulgi insisted.

"Tsk."