Oplan Jealousy

Rosé is glancing at Lisa from time to time. She's worried about her. She knows something is not right. But she kept silent until they reached the condo building.

"Lis, we're here."

Lisa moves and pulls back the seat. She went out of the car and Rosé gives the keys to her. Lisa saw Jisoo from the lobby and looks at Rosé. The girl just smiles at her. She then shakes her head and walks with her head down again.

"Chaeng.. everything okay? Lisa, good evening. Oh.. it's morning already. It's past 12MN already."

"Good evening, unnie. So you're living with her now?"

"Living is an exaggeration. I'm just sleeping with her tonight. And I just arrived here too."

"Am I ruining your night? I can go back if uhh--No, Lisa. It's okay." Jisoo cuts her. Lisa nodded.

The three approached the elevator. Rosé pressed the 11th floor.

"Have you guys eaten already?"

"Chipmunk, it's late already. You can't be thinking about foods."

"Oh you know me."

"I ate dinner already but it's 4 hours ago."

"Then let's have some midnight snack. I have something in my unit."

"And Lisa looks really tired and hungry." Jisoo said.

Lisa is just silent.

"I have beers also if someone wants to drink."

Lisa side-looked her and hissed. The couple chuckles.

Then the elevator pinged and they reached Rosé's unit. She turns on the lights after they went in and Jisoo looks around, looking so stunned by Rosé's condo unit.

"Something's telling me that you haven't been here yet?" Lisa looks at Jisoo while removing her cap.

"Just now."

"Wow. How many months are you two dating already?"

"6 months."

"And Rosé hasn't invited you here yet?"

"Oh Lisa, I did. So many times."

"I'm just really busy at work."

"You're driving her home, unnie."

"Yeah.. but I never stepped out of the car every time I did that."

"Gosh.."

•••••

After settling in their rooms, the three went to the kitchen and prepares some midnight foods. They brought it to the living room. Rosé really brings out the beers she's talking about. Lisa just looked at it and thought she might really need it.

Jisoo sits on the couch and looks at Lisa, who's lying on it. Rosé sits on the floor, below Jisoo. The older grabs one beer and opens it.

"Lis, here." she handed the bottle to Lisa.

Lisa gets up and grabs the bottle. She drinks it immediately and in no time, she finished it. Rosé and Jisoo looks at each other with wide eyes.

"Mind telling us what happened? I heard Jennie unnie's voice a while ago."

Lisa grabs another bottle and opens it. She drinks it again. ChaeSoo can hear how loud the gulps Lisa is doing.

"HmmAhhH~" Lisa puts the beer on the table and grabs some chips and eats it.