Critical

Lisa cups Jennie's cheeks and looks at her then weakly smiles again. Then Lisa closes her eyes and her hands dropped on Jennie's lap.

"Lisa! Lisa!" Jennie keeps on shaking Lisa's body to wake her up.

"Shh.. y-you're so loud, NiNi.." Lisa utters then chuckles.

Jennie cries because she thought Lisa left her already. She hugs her tight but not that tight because she's still covering Lisa's wound on her back to keep the blood from flowing out.

"Sir, please drive faster.." Jennie cries.

•••••

They arrived at the hospital and Bambam immediately calls for help. Jennie lets them carry Lisa and puts her on the stretcher. Jennie runs and followed them but the nurses stopped her.

"No, please. I need to be with her!"

"Ma'am, please. You're not allowed inside. Please stay here and wait."

"No! Please!"

"Ma'am, we are very sorry. Please stay here."

Bambam approaches Jennie and pulled her to the bench in front of the operating room.

"Let them do their job, ma'am. I already called Madame and she's on her way here. Please stay calm."

Jennie just nodded to Bambam but she keeps on crying. Bambam went outside for a while and when he got back, he handed Jennie some water. The girl refuses to drink it.

"Ma'am, you need this to calm down."

Jennie just shakes her head and stood up again. She walks back and forth while crying. She's still has blood on her shirts and arms. Lisa's blood.

Moments later, Lisa's mom arrived.

"What happened?"

"Umma...u-umma.."

She immediately approaches Jennie. The girl hugs her and they both cries. The man bowed to Lisa's mother.

"Jennie-yah.. stay here for a while. We'll just talk."

"N-Ne, umma.. I'm so sorry, umma. I'm sorry for what happened to Lisa." Jennie cries.

"No.. it's not your fault.. we'll talk later. I need to know everything first." Lisa's mom utters then hugs Jennie.

She then walks away from Jennie. They made sure that the girl is far enough not to hear them if something came up.

"Madame, when I arrived there, I saw Mr. Kim Hanbin pointing his gun to Ms. Kim. And I saw the car he used. It was one of the company's because I recognized the plate number."

Lisa's mom gasps as she confirmed something.

"Marco used him to take away Jennie from Lisa. This is all his fault. Oh gosh.." Lisa's mom cries while covering her mouth.

"Madame.."

Bambam handed her a handkerchief and bowed to her.

•••••

Lisa's mom went back to Jennie and they both sat on the bench just outside the operating room.

"Jen.." Lisa's mom approaches Jennie and cried a lot.

Jennie helps the woman to sit beside her on the bench. Still crying so much.

"Mom, I'm very sorry. It's my fault. My e-ex-boyfriend came at our house and wanted me to go with him. But when I saw him.." Jennie pointed to Bambam.