Not my father

Few hours of waiting, Jennie is still flustered about Lisa's story. She's still surprised about it. Now, she doesn't know how she will act in front of Chaeyoung. Then Lisa saw Rosé's car approaching. She immediately gets down of hers and waves at Chaeyoung.

Rosé stopped at the back of Lisa's car. Lisa immediately goes to her and met her with a hug.

"I told her everything, Chaeng. About us and my father. She still looked shocked and I don't know what to say to her anymore."

Rosé's eyes got widen when she heard Lisa.

"You did? I thought it supposed to be a secret, Lis? Between my family and yours?" Rosé looked at her.

"I don't know what to say to her anymore. She needs to know that it's not just about the company. I wanted her to know everything about me."

Rosé sighed and hugs her again. She caressed Lisa's back.

"She thought of breaking up with me again last night. I didn't get to say anything because it hurts. I d-don't know i-if we're s-still... or w-we're already d-done.." Lisa sniffs.

Rosé releases the hug and looks at Lisa anxiously. She helps her to wipes her tears.

"It'll be okay, Lis. You two will be okay." Rosé utters. Lisa nodded.

"I-I'm sorry for bothering you like this. I promise.. I'll pay you back. Whatever it is I should do."

Rosé chuckles and hugs Lisa again.

"Shut up, Pokpak! You know what I always like."

"Tss. Yeah.." Lisa chuckles too.

"Stop crying.. you look ugly."

"Yah!" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and glares at Rosé.

Rosé just laughed.

Meanwhile.. someone is watching them inside the car. She's watching them through the side mirror. She saw how they hugged each other, how Rosé wipes Lisa's tears and how they back on laughing again. She feels pain in her chest. She doesn't want to but she started to get jealous of her now. Though, Lisa said that they don't like each other, they're showing the opposite. Jennie bowed her head and resists herself from crying.

Seeing Lisa happy with someone else, that hurts her. She regrets what happened last night. She wants to reconcile with Lisa and say her apologies. Jennie just sighed and wait until they are finished.

Lisa suddenly leans closer to the window.

"Aren't you gonna show yourself to my best friend?" Lisa utters but she couldn't look at her.

'This will be awkward....' Jennie thought.

She opens the door and slowly gets down. She looks at Chaeyoung and forced a smile. Rosé, on the otherhand, looks happy to see her girlfriend's best friend. She immediately goes to her and hugs her. Jennie gulps but hugs her back.

"Good morning, unnie. I didn't have the chance to call Jisoo unnie to go with me because she's still sleeping earlier. How are you?" Rosé gladly utters.

"I-I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Jennie replied and forced a smile.

"Have you guys eaten already?" Rosé looks at the two.

"Not y--We have!" Jennie cuts Lisa. The younger frowns at her.

"We already have. Yeah.." Jennie utters awkwardly.

"But I th--No. You already gave me food. We're good, C-Chaeng." Jennie forced a smile again.

"Okay? I should probably go now. Lisa, I'm going. I think you two have a lot to talk about."