ch7

Published 10/27/19

We all stood in front of the gate watching as the lights go from 3 2 1. We all Took off at midnight voice screaming start.

I was staying at a normal pace trying not to give away all my Quirks Secrets just yet. I was getting pushed around a lot as we ran down the long narrow corridor.

I winced in pain as someone's elbow jammed into my side where one of my healing ribs was. I let out a sharp painful gasped. I felt myself get grabbed around the waist and then in ice-cold breeze shot out towards the exit. I gripped on tightly to whoever was holding me.

Soon I was released and I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear, lips gently skimming it. "Sorry".

Looking up I saw Todoroki racing off leaving a trail ice in his wake leaving all of us frozen in ice.

Using my strength  I easily broke the ice and started running at half speed. I was easily able to catch up with him. I Came to a sudden halt as I saw multiple giant robot standing in front of us.

They were the zero pointers from the entrance exam. I watch as todoroki encased some of them in Ice, easily getting past it.

Taking a deep breath in I raised one of my hands focusing on a new technique I've been mastering. " killer jet stream" I hissed under my breath as a strong gust of wind shot out of my hand right towards the robot aiming right for its head. My attack hit the robot and went right through its head leaving A Perfect Circle hole right through it. 

Hearing all my fellow classmates gasp behind me in shock I easily took off running between the now dead robot hearing as it collapsed behind me due to it being unbalanced.

"Todoroki and Galveston from class 1-A! Both attacked and defended in one hit! How elegant! Amazing they're the first ones through! It's, you know, practically unfair!"Present Mic exclaims.

" their actions are logical and strategic." I heard Aizawa's comment.

" as expected of someone who got in the recommendation! He never fought them before, but those robot infernos couldn't get past his Elite moves! And for her she got number one in the entrance exam, breaking all previous records! Just like before she took out that Inferno with just one attack! Is there nothing this girl can't do!"  Present Mic cries out as the cheers in the stadium got louder.

I came to an immediate halt as a giant cliff appeared. " if you fall, you're out!" Mic exclaims.

I guess I can be thankful for all those stupid type rope acts. Easily I walked across the thin rope with my arms crossed feeling as if I was just walking on the ground since it was so natural for me.

I decided to speed it up, I started running along the ropes shocking Todoroki. " Are you all seeing this?! I can't believe I'm seeing this! She's running on the ropes! " Mic exclaims.