Ch14

Published 6/22/2020

Yes, I'm doing a double update!!

"GALVESTON-SAN" I stopped mid-step and looked behind me. My eyes practically bulged out of my head. The girls from my class were all dressed in fairly skimpy cheerleading outfit.

In front of Toru was a floating uniform. The girls smiled at me creepily

Oh. Hell. To. The. Fucking. NO!

Using my quirk I raced down the hall the girls yelling after me.

I'd die before they got me into that!

------------

The girls just found out that Kaminari and Mineta had lied to them about the cheerleading outfits. I don't know why they would ever trust those 2 pervs.

" all right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games!"

" when that's over, The 20 from the five teams that made it to the final round! Will duke it out tournament style, one on one!" Mic announced and the crowd went wild.

This should be interesting.

" Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket." Midnight called out holding a yellow box with Lots written on the front in black.

" once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The 20 finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I am sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team--" Midnight explained.

Ojiro raised his hand "um...! Excuse me. I'm with drawling."

My eyes widen and I looked over at him in shock.

"Ojiro, why?" Midoriya questioned

" This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida explained.

" I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guys quirk." Ojiro explained his eyes glancing over at the purple-haired guy from earlier.

I stared at him intensely. What kind of quirk did he have? Was it some kind of mind manipulation?

People began to leave the fields as the other games started. I soon followed and headed back inside.

I was sitting on the floor leaning against one of the empty hallways walls. I was going to go against some kid from B-class.

I didn't really care enough to learn their names. They wouldn't last long anyway.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply letting my body relax.

*Clap...Clap...Clap*

My eyes shot open and I turned my head following from where the slow clapping was coming from.

Rage rushed through my body as my eyes locked with red ones.

"you" I hissed at the bastard in front of me.

I stood up my eyes not straying from his.

He wasn't wearing his mask, which was unusual.

A sick smirk was on his face as he stared at me.

"what are you doing here" I growled ready to attack him.

He pouted and gave me a sad look covering his heart with one hand.
"awe you wound me. Is it so horrible for a father to want to cheer for his daughter" he mocked.

"your not my father" I hissed my eyes starting to glow gray.

He cocked his head to the side a smirk on his face. "your right I'm not. Yours is dead" he chuckled.

My jaw clenched in anger and my nails dug into my palms.

"along with your mother and siblings," he was mocking me.