ch10

My edit for this chapter created by me

Posted 12/31/19

As soon as midnight said to start I was swarmed with multiple classmates some I knew, some I didn't.

They were all begging me to join them. In all reality, I didn't really care who I got for teammates because all that mattered was that I could use my quirk to easily get whatever I wanted.

I decided to pair up with a couple of B-class students. I didn't bother to learn their quirks. I just needed them to be strong enough to carry me.

Soon the horn went off signaling that finding your teammates was over.

" now then, it's about time to get started!" Midnight exclaimed stretching.

My teammates lifted me up. I tied the headband around my head and scanned the other teams.

"START" and soon everyone was racing off. Well everyone but my team.

"Hey shouldn't we be trying here" a boy on my team exclaimed. I looked down at him with an evil smirk. "We don't have to do anything, they're gonna come to us".

I raised my arms focusing on tetsutetsu first to make sure everything goes smoothly.

I felt the veins in my arms pulse. Tetsutetsu's team came to a sudden halt as they all grew stiff. I felt their panic set in. I started to move my hands in a way you would see a Puppeteer control a puppet. The members of tetsutetsu's team turned around from midoriya and started to walk in my team's Direction.

"That's it bring me your headband" I whispered under my breath.

"OH, MY KAMI! DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENING?! TEAM TETSUTETSU IS GIVING AWAY THEIR HEADBAND" Mic exclaimed over the loudspeaker.

"What the hell's going on?! I can't control my body" Tetsu cried out in panic watching as he took off his headband giving it to me.

"Thanks" I smirked and my team took off. I released Tetsu's team feeling a little bit drained. I've never controlled 4 people at the same time before.

People were cheering like crazy. I felt my heart rate start to increase. Jiraiya are you watching this right now? Do you see what your up against? If you're watching I'm about to show you something that you should really fear!

"Stop" I commanded my team. Causing them to come to a screeching stop. " I'm about to make us win this". I hissed bringing my hands Towards the Sky. My eyes felt the familiar tingle as they started to Glow Gray. The Once bright sun that Shined down on the stadium disappeared.

As dark evil looking storm clouds started to circle above the stadium. Lightning started to crackle across the sky and rain started to pour down.

I focused on the water making it wrap around the teams. There were only two teams that I was particularly aiming for.

That was midoriya and a Class B student with blond hair and blue eyes that creeped me out. He had managed to get bakugou's and a few other students' headbands surprisingly.

Many of the student's faces were full of fear as they were being Swept Away by the water.