Ch23

Published 8/22/2020

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among 40 agencies around the country That will be excepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties." Aizawa explained to us.

I zoned out for the rest, I was very curious to see what crazy heroes wanted me. Me of all people. I had a few heroes in mind I wouldn't mind working with.

A paper was laid on my desk covered in different hero organizations.

Endeavor wanted me. No shocker there. He probably will still try and get me to marry his son again. So he was a big no! Also, I hate fire and asshole heroes.

As my eyes scanned over the long list of agencies I paused at one. "Gang Orca Hero Agency" I mumbled.

He was the man I had bumped into at the sports festival. He was in the top 10 for heroes. I would have to do more research about him before I decided though. I knew the basics about him but not much.

But people feared him because of his looks. They all said that he looked like a villain.

It really pissed me off that people-based things off of what other people looked like. That's probably why a lot of people become villains. Society turned against them so they turned against society.

"Hey Maria" I glanced up and saw Midoriya in front of me, he smiled at me nervously and scratched at the back of his head

"its good to have you back. We were all really worried about you after you disappeared during the festival and didn't show up for school"

I let out a sigh of annoyance as I felt my heart clench in pain at what I was about to do.

I glared at the boy which shocked him. " I don't care, mind your own damn Business" I hissed at the green-haired boy. He started to stutter but a hand landing on his shoulder stopped him.

Uraraka glared at me "Hey he was just trying to be nice you don't have to be rude to him. He was worried about you, we all were" she snapped looking down at me.

I stood up pushing my chair back as I leaned forward, getting in her face. I glared at her. "I didn't tell you to worry about me, now did I? It's your own damn fault, don't blame your problems on me" I growled before storming out of the room.

It hurt to do that but it would all be worth it in the end. The further I distance myself the easier it'll be for when the time comes and I have to leave.

The day went by in a flash. Everyone began to leave me alone after I kept snapping at them all, they just decided to stop trying.

As I walked down the mostly empty hall, I walked past one of the janitor's closets, just as I passed it the door opened and my wrist was grabbed and I was dragged in quickly. Not even giving me enough time to make a sound.

The room was dark and I couldn't see a single thing. My body was slammed into one of the walls before I was pressed against it by someone.

"What the fuck is going on with you"