Ch33

Published 11/14/2020

" you must be the U.A. Students who brought down the hero killer, right?" Dog-man stated.

He casted a glance to me "you also must be the one who put the fires out in the city"

I nodded my head confirming him.

" regarding the hero killer we arrested... he had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." Dogman explained to us.

I let out a sigh of relief, he's alive.

Yes, he's killed, people. But he was right. There are a lot of corrupted hero's out there.

"Since you are U.A. Students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession of "hero" emerge to fill that gap, woof." He went on.

I zoned out for a bit, he was starting to bore me.

" The four of you, and the pro heroes endeavor, manual, Gran Torino and Gang Orca must receive a strict punishment." My head shot up as I looked at the Dog.

Excuse me! Punishment?!

I immediately stood up from my bed. "Excuse me?! You better back the fuck up! Punishment because we stopped a killer?!"

"Galveston" Gran Torino started.

"No! If it wasn't for what we did! Native would be dead! And Stain would still be out there hunting heroes! So what we used our quirks, did you just want us to sit back and watch him die?" I was raging now, all eyes were on me as I felt my eyes start to glow gray.

"It's a hero's job to save people right?! What kind of a hero would sit back and watch someone be killed?!" I took a couple of steps forward.

Shoto even spoke upcoming to defend us.

"If Iida hadn't done anything Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. And if it wasn't for Maria we would have all been dead! No one realized that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?" Shoto was beyond furious.

"W-W-Wait!" Izuku tried to stop us.

"Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?" Dog questioned.

Oh, he's so asking to be put down. My fists clenched at my sides.

" isn't it a hero's job to save people?" Shoto shouted at the Dog.

" that is why you are not a full-fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A. And endeavor, Woof?" The Dog sighed.

That's it! I'm gonna put the dog down!

"You mutt!" I started to stomp towards him ignoring everyone's calls to stop.

I only paused as Gran Torino held his hand out in front of me.

" hang on a minute. Hear him out until the end." Gran Torino stated trying to calm me down.

I glared at the Dog in front of me my breathing uneven as I really wanted to hurt him.

I've become more violent I've noticed. It's almost like I now crave it.

" That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof."

"If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it is not made public, The burn scars will support Endeavor being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there Woof."

"Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed here, woof."

"But this would also mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. Which do you prefer?"

I glanced back at the boys. I didn't really want anyone to know. I could care less about the fame or of what people thought of me.

" Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof." He stuck his tongue out and gave us a thumbs up.

"Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisor duties," Manual stated looking down, depressed.

I sighed and turned away from the hero's and walked back over to my bed.

"Do whatever you want" I waved them off.

I layed down in my bed, my back facing them.