Tagged |1|

Hey guys, I was tagged. Literally the first time ever I've been tagged so I'm pretty happy. I was tagged by - _iiBookNerd_  so go follow them.

This is a Maze Runner tag so I'm assuming most of you won't know what it is. Lemme explain, it is a dystopian future series that I would recommend reading and watching. Before you say anything about it being a copy of Hunger Games, it was actually written before so yeah. The third move (Death Cure) came out a few months ago and I have cried all this times I've watched it so that's great.

I know I've not explained it great but I don't know how to without spoiling anything so il lousy go into the tag now.

1. Favourite Glader?

I have to stick with Newt, he's an absolute angel who I adore. I admire his bravery and his kindness to Thomas in the first book. Plus he's really cute in the movies (Thomas Brodie-Sangster is so fricking cute)

2. Teresa or Brenda?

Out of the two I love Teresa more. I admire how she thought she was doing the right thing but in the end she sacrificed herself for Thomas. I cried when she did what she did in Death Cure.

3. WICKED or The Right Arm?

Who actually supports WICKED? I know that they tried to find a cure to the whole Flare thing but they started it in the first place so fuck them! The Right Arm is my favourite because they cared about all the kids they saved and tried to protect and save them all.

4. Thomas, Minho or Newt?

Minho is the Sass Queen and all but still Newt is my favourite. I'm not a big fan of Thomas. Like I don't hate him but he's my least favourite out of the three of them.

5. Which book was your favourite?

I liked Maze Runner but I loved Fever Code and how it was a prequel to the first book. It gave a backstory to most of the characters and showed the making of the maze along with the friendships developing while it's all happening.

6. Do you like the cast?

I love the cast. I think Dylan O'Brien plays Thomas really well and everyone else does too. It's fun watching interviews and how they all mess around, they are all great.

7. Favourite member of group B?

It would have to be Sonya. The actress who plays her also plays Clary Fairchild in Shadowhunters, a series I've recently finished watching. I also love the character and how she is Newt's sister but neither of them remember. It's heart wrenching to know she never knew she had lost the last bit of family she ever had.

8. Have you/are you going to read The Kill Order?

Funny story actually. I read Fever Code before Killer Order but when it actually came around to reading Kill Order I only got half way through it. I have not idea why I stopped reading it but I'm most likely going to continue soon.

9. Least favourite book of the series?

Scorch Trials. It wasn't one I really took interest in but I know it held a lot of importance and introduced many new characters for the rest of the series.

10. Favourite TMR quote?

"We're all bloody inspired."
By Newt.

I guess I have to tag some people now? Is it bad I say I have no friends who like TMR or have a book going that would actually do this tag? I'm just gonna tag some random ppl who have a TMR related name if that's okay.

Xsadsh0resX
noodledoodle457
CookieLover198

For some reason it won't let me tag people I ain't following so we just gonna go with these, okay? Go follow them, they're pretty cool. (technically only know two of them irl but oh well)

Sorry this ain't an update but hopefully I'll get one out soon. Bye!