You have got to be shitting me

Bucky got up, took the video out of the tv and stormed into the dining room where the others were. (Followed by Peter of course)

"Kid? What are you doing here?" Tony asked.

"Sorry Mr. Stark. I wanted to show you this video but then he said he wanted to see the video so I showed it to him because how do you say no to a guy with a metal arm?"

"You've got to be shitting me!" Bucky repeated throwing the video at Steve.

"What did I do?!" Steve shouted.

"What did you do? You made these stupid videos about being smart and healthy. YOU CRASHED A PLANE INTO THE FREEZING OCEAN NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS AFTER I DIED! YOU TOOK PART IN A DANGEROUS GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENT A DAY AFTER I LEFT! YOU PRANCED AROUND IN TIGHTS TIGHTS TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD! YOU GOT IN A FIGHT IN THE BACK ALY TEN TIMES AN HOUR!" He yelled at him before starting to laugh.

"Who the hell convinced you to do these?" Bucky asked.

"I don't even remember anymore. But you don't have to throw things at me!" Steve laughed throwing the video back at him.

"Punk." Bucky said still smiling.

"Jerk."  Steve said back grinning glad to see Bucky smiling.

"So does this mean youre coming out of your pit of despair or whatever your dramatic self said?" Natasha asked.

"Pit of despair? Eh."

"How bout out of the closet?" Clint muttered with a laugh.

"Not" he elbowed Clint in the ribs. "Yet."

"Why'd you do that?!" Clint shouted.

"Super solider hearing! Remember?!"

"Oh right."

"I'm so confused." Steve said.

"We know. But as Barnes just said, we can't tell you. Not yet." Natasha said.

"How bout not ever?" Bucky asked.

"How about we start with the fact that this is progress and at least you can stop screaming at people in Russian and can actually admit to yourself that ты влюблен в Стива" Natasha said adding the last part in Russian so steve wouldn't understand.

".......... you're in love with Steve"

"I wouldn't say любить....." Bucky said.

"I would, I am, and I'm right."

"And were English." Tony said.

"Aren't you Italian?"

"NOT THE POINT!"