I do

A week of nothing had passed everything normal for once and going well. Until it wasn't.

"What do you mean the flights cancelled?" Steve shouted into the phone.

"Captain Rogers I understand that this is upsetting but given the weather for the next few days your flight has been cancelled and there will not be another flight for about a week." The man won the other end of the phone answered.

"I'm supposed to be going to- I already had to put of my flight for... reasons and I can't put it off any longer. I'm supposed to be going on my honeymoon tomorrow. So the weathers a little bad whats the worst that could happen?"

"Captain Rogers im sorry but you will have to go on your honeymoon another time." The man said and Steve hung up.

"Everything okay? I heard screaming." Bucky asked walking in.

"Our honeymoon just got cancelled due to unseen weather problems." Steve answered. "I'm sorry."

"Hey It's fine. Of all the things that could've happened this is completely okay. So we spend it at home. Who cares? At least we're together. And we'll be here for when they tell Wanda whether or not she's pregnant." Bucky said offering him a smile.

"Im still sorry. We can go another time." Steve said.

"Deal. Now come, we're having date night." Bucky said grabbing Steves hand and pulling him out of the apartment.
———————————————————————
Steve woke up the next morning with a brilliant idea if he does say so himself and he does.

He got out of bed grabbing his phone and walking out of the room before dialing Natasha's number.

"You've reached Romanoff."

"Hey, Nat, can you do me a favor?" Steve asked poring himself some cereal for breakfast.

"Anything. Well, not anything." She answered.

"I need you to take Bucky shopping until six p.m. tonight just don't kill him."

"Why?"

"I'm planning something. Just keep him distracted. Take whoever you need to to help you but I need at least tony and Sam here with me."

"Got it. What time should I be over?"

"An hour?"

"Okay be sure he's ready." Natasha said before hanging up the phone.
———————————————————————
Exactly an hour later everyone showed up at the apartment.

"No offense but what the fuck are you all doing here?" Bucky asked taking a bite of his pizza.

"You're eating pizza? For breakfast?" Tony asked.

"Shut up, Tony." Bucky said tossing the pizza crust to the trash.

"So? What are you guys doing here?" He repeated.

"We're taking you shopping." Clint answered. "I don't know why."

"Because I don't want to go alone. Let's go." Natasha said holding the door open.

"Wait what? I don't wanna go! Stevie!" Bucky said.

"Sorry Buck. Sam, Wanda, Tony, and I are going to... what are we doing tony?" Steve said before realizing he had no clue what excuse to use.

"They're helping me reorganize the lab. There was an explosion and Pepper is on her way and will kill me if the place is a mess." Tony said.

"Yeah I prefer shopping." Bucky said following Natasha and Clint out of the place. ———————————————————————
The three got in Natasha's car.