California

Authors note: sorry just wanted to fix somethings in the chapter.

After exactly one hour thirty seven minutes of Tony shouting at Steve and Bucky at four in the morning they headed to California getting to their destination at six a.m.

"Get off your asses were going surfing." Tony said as they pulled up to the beach.

"What? No! It's too early! I'm tired of all your bullshit Tony!" Steve said annoyed.

"Maybe if you hadn't spent the entire night fucking like no tomorrow you wouldn't be tired! We are going surfing end of story."

They all changed into their swimsuits.

"Seriously? American flag swimming trunks?" Bucky said with a laugh.

"Shut up it was a gift from Tasha for my birthday last year." Steve said rolling his eyes.

"Why would you get swim trunks in-"

"July because my birthday is July 4th."

"Are we sure I was the one who was brainwashed?"

"Can we go surfing already?!" Tony asked.

"I hope a shark eats you, Stark." Bucky said following him out.

"That's mean."

"That's the point!"

"This isn't working, Tony!" Clint said a few minutes later as he fell from the surfboard.

"We could be eating breakfast and instead were surfboarding and trying not to get EATEN!" Wanda said.

"Arrows. I shoot arrows. I don't even have a suit. Why? Why do I listen to him?"  Clint muttered to himself.

"Fine! Fine we'll go to in and out happy?!" Tony said after forty minutes of complaining from everyone.

"Oh thank god you finally came to your senses." Natasha said as they walked over to where she was sunbathing.

"Yeah. We're going to In and Out wanna come?" Tony asked.

"Really? It's eight in the morning. How about we go to the mall instead? I don't hear any complaints. Great! We'll go to in and out for lunch or something." She said standing up and collecting her things.

They spent a few hours at the mall before going to in and out.

"Hi! Well take five double double burgers, four four by fours, and four protein cheese burgers. All with fries and soda please." Tony ordered at the drive thru.

"Thank you." He said taking the food and handing it to the others.

"You know what we should do next?" Bucky said taking his burger.

"What?" Natasha asked.

"We should go to Baskin Robbins and eat all the original flavors."

"Yes!" Clint said with a laugh.

"Baskin Robbins it is Then." Tony said with a laugh finishing his burger and starting his way to Baskin Robbins.

"Thirty one ice creams. People are going to think we're crazy." Steve said as they pulled into a parking spot.

Bucky laughed getting out of the bus with everyone. They walked into Baskin robins.

"Hi can we get thirteen Banana Nut Fudge,
Black Walnut,
Burgundy Cherry,
Butterscotch Ribbon,
Cherry Macaroon,
Chocolate,
Chocolate Almond,
Chocolate Chip,
Chocolate Fudge,
Chocolate Mint,
Chocolate Ribbon,
Coffee,
Coffee Candy,
Date Nut,
Eggnog,
French Vanilla,
Green Mint Stick,
Lemon Crisp,
Lemon Custard,
Lemon Sherbet,
Maple Nut,
Orange Sherbet,
Peach,
Peppermint Fudge Ribbon,
Peppermint Stick,
Pineapple Sherbet,
Raspberry Sherbet,
Rocky Road,
Strawberry,
Vanilla, and
Vanilla Burnt Almond please." Bucky said listing off all 31 flavors.