Barton farm

"So unfortunately, two of you will need to share a room. The kids refuse to share." Laura said.

"I can sleep on the couch or something. It's fine." Bucky said.

"You sure?" Clint asked. "You don't want to share with Rogers? You already share a room back at the tower."

"I'm fine on the couch."

"Fine."

"Auntie Nat!" Lila said coming back over to them.

"Yeah sweetheart?" Natasha asked.

"Mom signed me up for ballet classes and I remember you used to dance and was wondering if you could teach me a bit!"

"Lila, I don't think Natasha really wants to dance." Clint said.

"Don't be stupid, Clint. Of course I'll teach you a little, Lila." She smiled. "Later though okay? I'm going to talk with your mom for a while."

"Okay!" Lila said before leaving.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back." Steve said standing up as Bucky looked at him like he was being betrayed.

"If Nat asks me one more question Steve I swear." He whispered.

Steve rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You didn't just get over him over night! What the hell happened? Was it HYDRA? Did HYDRA do something?!" Natasha asked.

Bucky just shrugged.

"I already told you my answer." He said simply.

"And I keep calling bullshit." She whispered.

"I'm confused." Laura said.

"Buckys in love with Steve and he suddenly decided that he isn't." Natasha explained.

"It wouldn't work so I decided to give up on it!"

Steve walked back in.

"Gave up on what?" He asked.

"LUGI!" Bucky shouted. "D-don't ask because I don't even know the answer to the question."

"Okay then....."

"I'll go help you get the food, Laura." Natasha said standing up and heading to the kitchen with Laura.

"So he's obviously lying right?" Laura asked when they got to the kitchen.

"Obviously just look at them." Natasha said.

"And Steve likes Bucky too right?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just tell them then?"

"You are just like your husband sometimes." Natasha laughed.

"Yeah you're just like my husband sometimes too." Laura laughed.

"The kids have gotten so big! I've missed them."

"We've missed you too Nat. You have to start coming over more often again. And bring Clint with you. He gets so distracted with saving the world at times that he doesn't come home for a while."

"I promise. And I'll keep you up to date with the Barnes Rogers situation." She said grabbing a few plates of hot dogs and taking them over to the table as Laura brought the salad.

"Bon appetite." They said taking a seat.

"Cooper! Get your sister and brother lunch is ready!"

"Oh Laura, we're throwing a New Years party at the tower. You should come. I assume I don't have to tell you the day it is." Tony said with a laugh.