New Years Party Part 1.

The party started around seven p.m. 

Tony made a dumb speech as always and the party continued.

Bucky was sitting on the couch talking to this girl and he couldn't help but feel jealous.

It wasn't his fault! No one knew for a fact that he and Bucky were dating so of course he'd be jealous!

"You okay, Rogers? You're staring daggers." Tony laughed.

"I need a drink. Like now." Steve said getting up and walking over to the bar. He knew he couldn't get drunk from this alcohol but it was something.

"It's not like I can go over there because if I do then he'll never stop teasing me about being "jealous". I am not jealous!" Steve said to himself causing the few people at the bar to look over at him.

"Sorry. Sorry." He apologized.

Meanwhile, with Bucky

"So you were in the military right?" Linda, the girl Bucky was talking with, asked.

"Yeah. I fought during World War Two before the whole um HYDRA thing happened." Bucky said a little awkwardly. He never really liked talking about the whole HYDRA situation especially with people he didn't know very well.

"Well that explains why you look so strong." She giggled fluttering her eyelashes and scooting closer to Bucky.

"Thanks?" Bucky said scooting away.

"Oh. Playing hard to get I see." She giggled.

"I uh I'm actually seeing someone....." Bucky said.

"Sure you are." She said sarcastically.

"Natasha! Natasha come over here!" Bucky said and Natasha walked over confused.

"Yeah?"

"This really nice lady doesn't believe me when I say that I'm seeing someone do you think you could tell her?"

"I would except for the fact that you're not. I think you've had one too many drinks." Natasha said before walking away.

'Seriously Natasha?!' Bucky thought to himself.

"See. No getting rid of me that easily. And I bet that even if you did have a girlfriend she wouldn't mind sharing a hunk like you."

Bucky chuckled nervously trying to find a way to let her down easily.

Back with Steve

'God help me I'm about to do something stupid.' He thought to himself standing up.

"Where you going, Rogers?" Tony asked walking over to him before he could walk away.

"None of your business, Stark."

"You look like you're about to kill someone and it's my party so yeah it is my business." Tony said.

"I'm just going to go have a talk with someone."  Steve said unconsciously tightening his grip on his glass causing it to shatter.

"Someone's going to die tonight." Tony whispered to himself as Steve walked away.

"Mind getting off my boyfriends lap? Oh and while you're at it, stop eye-fucking him too why don't ya?" Steve said when he got to where Bucky and Linda were seated pulling Bucky off the couch, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer.

"Boyfriend?" Linda asked

"Yeah same boyfriend?" Bucky said confused. Not only because of the fact that Steve just said eye-fucking.

"Yeah. Boyfriend." Steve said smiling. "Wait. Why?" He said suddenly nervous.

"Nothing. Just sounds so official is all." Bucky said smiling like the fool in love that he was.

"Well I'd hope so. I love you, Buck." Steve said smiling just as much as Bucky.

"I love you too, Steve." He whispered giving Steve a quick kiss not caring who was watching.

The lady who was flirting with Bucky scoffed and walked away.

"Did you seriously just say eye-fucking?" Bucky whispered with a laugh.

"Fuck off." Steve muttered.

"You know you had no reason to be jealous right?"

"I was not jealous!"

Bucky scoffed. "Tell that to the glass you shattered."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah." Bucky laughed.

"Stark. Four o'clock." Lila said walking by fake coughing.

"I don't know what the fuck that means." Bucky said.

"It means that Stark is either watching you, walking towards you, et certera so you two should probably take your arms off each other and looking at each other like you're in love even though you are. Twelve o'clock, three o'clock, six o'clock, nine o'clock you can figure out the rest." Cooper explained pointing to different parts of the room as the two lovebirds stepped away from each other.