Put me on speaker

Three days passed and Bucky and Steve we're happier than they had been in a long time.

They had decided to keep everything a secret from the others for a while not wanting them to intervine. Especially not after everything Bucky told Steve about all of there ideas to get them together.

"Look I'm just saying I don't understand why you suddenly just say you're no longer in love with Rogers!" Natasha said following Bucky into the kitchen.

"I just realized it'd never work and that were better off as friends." He responded with what he and Steve had come up with as there excuse if they asked either of them about it.

"Bullshit!" She said.

Bucky rolled his eyes grabbing an apple.

"Think Whatever you want, Nat. I'll get over with time and that's all." He said.

As Natasha kept listing of all the reasons it was bullshit he zoned her out.

"She's crazy." He mouthed to Steve who was watching their exchange from the couch.

Steve laughed causing Bucky to smile.

"What's so funny?" Tony asked.

"Wha-what?" Steve said turning back to Tony.

"You just zoned out and laughed. It's your turn by the way."

"This games boring, Stark."

"Obviously. It's apples to apples. It's for like six year olds but cards against humanity is only fun when you're getting drunk."

Bucky walked over to Steve and tony sitting down on the couch followed by a very mad Natasha.

"What's so funny, Steve?" Bucky asked with a smirk.

"I'm gonna get you back for this" he whispered.

"Oh please do I'll look forward to it." He said, his smirk widening.

"I didn't think that through did I?"

"Not at all no."

"I'm lost." Tony said.

"I just remembered a scene from a movie Bucky and I watched last night is all." Steve said as Clint walked in.

"Yes Laura I promise I'll ask them over. Yes I'll ask them right now. I'll ask after I hang up! No I am not putting you on speaker! Why not? Because you're going to ask everyone over to stay for three years and they'll end up breaking everything!" Clint said on the phone.

"Who's Laura?" Bucky whispered.

"His wife." Tony said.

"Fine-fine! I'll put you on speaker! Give me a minute!" Clint said before putting her on speaker and tossing the phone onto the table.

"Hello?! Am I actually on speaker?! Natasha? Are you there?" Laura said through the phone.

"Yes I'm here Laura." Natasha said with a laugh.

"Good! You and Tony and Steve and Thor and Bruce and damn it I forgot his name! The new guy! You're all invited over tomorrow and I won't take no as an answer. Lila can't wait to see you again and neither can I. It's been too long."

"It really has. Well, you can tell Lila that I can't wait to see her either and that well all be there tomorrow morning, including Bucky, unless a mission comes up and we can't make it. Bye." Natasha said.

"Got it, bye. Clint take me off speaker." Laura said and Clint did just that.

"Yes, Laura, I'll be there tomorrow even if there's a mission. Bucky can take my place on the team. Bye. Love you." He said hanging up.