Kinky

"Hey, babe." Bucky smiled kissing the top of Steve's head.

Steve was sitting out on the porch with colored pencils on his lap and a blank canvas in his hands.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting down next to him looking at the canvas as Steve started drawing.

"Drawing. I like the view. We're not gonna see it again."

"Ah so we're sentimental today." Bucky smiled nudging Steve with his elbow.

"We're? No. Me." Steve laughed nudging him back.

"The movers put the last of the stuff in the truck." He explained.

Steve nodded going back to drawing.

"How is it I can fight ultron and Loki and- hell even you! And I'm fine. I am entirely fine. But this baby- this baby who won't even physically be here for three more months scares the living day lights out of me." He whispered turning to Bucky.

"Because it makes you feel old. God we rushed into this. If you had told me twenty years ago I was marrying you- well I would've said who the hell is steve- if you had told me a year ago... I would've laughed in your face." Bucky laughed.

"We are a hundred years old. How much older can I feel?" Steve laughed.

"You never finished school did you?"

"No. I dropped out to go to that art one."

"You never finished that either."

"Bills, Bucky. My ma... it was too much."

"Well in that case, I will call and sign you up for art classes." Bucky smiled.

"Bucky I don't want to."

"Lies. We always do what I want. So you do this now."

"That's not true. Three days ago we did something I had been asking you to do to me for months now."

"Too late. Let's go I'm tired and I want to figure out the first place I want to do it in our new home." Bucky said getting up and heading out.

Steve sighed and put his stuff away following Bucky out.
————————————————————————
Steve had ended up going to the classes to get Bucky off his back but ended up loving them coming home every day with a full sketchbook.

"It's been three days and you're already on your fifth sketchbook. How is this possible?" Bucky laughed handing him another book.

"You were right. It's... I love it." Steve grinned.

"That's all I could ask for. For you to be happy." He smiled giving him a sweet kiss.

"Okay I should go. I don't want to be late!" Steve said running off as Natasha walked in.

"Hot date?" She joked.

"I wish. No, I signed him he for art classes. He loves it." Bucky smiled as they headed down to the cellar to the spa pool.

"What about you?" She asked as she changed into her swimsuit.

"Does it matter? He's happy I'm happy." Bucky answered as he stripped down to his swimsuit.

"Are you?"

"I'm bored. He's having so much fun with this and that and... then there's me. Is this what my life is? I somehow ended up a house-wife? He's enjoying life, going out with "the guys" and I'm stuck at home with the three children making dinner for my husband who won't even eat it because he's too drunk?"