Lose one friend, lose all friends, lose yourself.

"Class dismissed." Tony said.

"We still have-"

"I said class dismissed. I'm not even qualified to be a teacher I'm just helping a friend out for the day. Class. Dismissed. Now." Tony said and the class headed out the door.

"Let's go." Tony said to the others.

"Where are we going?" Wanda asked.

"Back to New York City. There's nothing we can do while we're still here now is there? I personally want to fix everything before Steve starts killing people again."
————————————————————————
"Guys steves scaring me." Natasha whispered half way to the tower.

"He's not usually this quite." She continued.

"I know but what can we do?" Clint responded.

"I think I prefer overreacting Steve to quite Steve." Tony said.

"I can hear you ya know?!" Steve snapped.

"Okay snappy." Tony said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry Bucky just got arrested and instead of figuring out what to do you're complaining about me being quite!"

"Steve, Bucky can take care of himself. We will figure out what we can do to help but you need to calm down or we're not going to get anywhere. Why do you two always have to over react when the other is in trouble? Everything always comes out okay in the end." Natasha said trying to reason with Steve.

"But What if-"

"What if what? What if he-" Natasha started as Steve's phone rang.

"SHHHHHH!" Steve shushed grabbing his phone and answering.

"Bucky? Bucky is that you?" Steve asked.

"Hey Stevie." Bucky whispered.

"Bucky oh thank god. Where are you? What's going on?"

"That jail place you were at when they arrested you for jumping that guy."

"We'll be right there Bucky I swear everything will be okay we'll figure it out."

"Steve just don't overreact."

"Give me the phone I gotta talk with him." Natasha said reaching over and taking the phon from Steve.

"Yeah I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. We'll figure it out soon enough just take care of yourself will you?" She said.

"Always have always will. Tell Steve I love him. I gotta go." Bucky said before hanging up.

Natasha handed Steve back his phone.

"He says he loves you and that he's fine and to tell you not to do anything stupid." She said.

"You took my phone from me. I didn't even get to say goodbye!"

"It's not like he's going to die!"

"You don't know that!"

"STOP ARGUING OR I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND YOU WILL NOT SEE BUCKY UNLESS YOU FIND SOMEONE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A RIDE!" Tony shouted.

Steve huffed crossing his arms but stopped talking.
————————————————————————
"I'm going home." Steve muttered as soon as they got to the tower and headed over to the apartment.
————————————————————————
"If he hangs himself I call dibs on Bucky." Natasha said.