Getting ready

With Tony and Bucky

"Where exactly are we going Stark?"

"No clue I just know that if I bring you back looking like you do Natasha will kill me and I don't really want that so how about we go into a store you pick out an outfit, I make sure Natasha won't kill me if you wear it, and then you go get a haircut so it doesn't look like you have a mop on your head."

"It doesn't take him three hours to shower ya know."

"With Natasha and Clint there he'd be lucky if it only takes him three hours to get dressed. Natasha's probably raiding his clothes as we speak to find the "perfect" outfit or whatever."

"Fine."

Meanwhile, with the others....

"I'm finding you an outfit Steve so if the rooms a mess by the time you finish showering you know why!" Natasha shouted to the bathroom door.

Steve came out a few minutes later to find all the clothes he had in his suitcase all around the room.

"What the hell Natasha?" He asked.

"Which shirt?" Natasha asked turning to him and holding up two shirts. One blue and one red.

"Umm that one?" He said confused pointing to a shirt.

"Good choice." Natasha said handing him the blue one and throwing the red one to the side. "When in doubt go with blue. It's your go to color if that wasn't obvious by your captain America costume."

"Why can't I just wear what I'm wearing now?"

"Because you have the taste of someone born in the thirties- which makes sense- but still. Anyways did you or did you not ask Barnes on a date because I think you did and Clint and Tony don't think so."

"I don't even know, Natasha! Can we get to the questions after whatever it is? I just want to enjoy France before we have to get back to saving the world."

"Well I mean yeah I guess the questions can wait. But your still dressing how I say so you don't look back on this day and wish you had listened to me." Natasha said as she started to look for a good pair of pants. "Perfect. Go change." She said handing him the pants and shooing him off to the bathroom.

"You never drop things this easily what's going on inside your head Romanoff?" Clint asked.

"All in due time, Barton, all in due time."

About an hour later

"Oh my god he convinced you to cut your hair" Clint said as soon as Bucky and Tony walked back into the room.

"Shut up it wasn't even an inch."

"Are those highlights?!" Natasha asked.

"No! Shut up!"

"You so Did."

"Stark made me!"

"He wouldn't let me chop all the hair off so I had to do something to not make it look like a mop!" Tony explained.

"Well steve is trying on his fifteenth and hopefully last outfit. Do you know how many blue shirts he has in his bag? Eighty-five. Clint counted."

Steve walked out of the bathroom.

"You know I think I liked the first outfit better...." Natasha said.

"NO!" Steve shouted. "I'm not changing anymore I'm sticking with this."

"Fine!" Natasha said sitting down.

"Ready?" Steve asked turning to Bucky. "I wasn't in there for a few years right?"

"No." Bucky laughed. "Whatever you're about to say just don't. It's all starks fault."

Steve laughed. "It's not that bad."

"I have highlights In my hair, Steve. It's worse than anything I could've ever imagined."

"Got me there."

"But besides that, then yes I am ready."

"Good because I'm ready to get as far away from Nat as I possibly can."

"So not far?"

"Not far at all." Steve laughed and they walked out.

"Let's go! We have to follow them!" Natasha said.

"Why?!" Tony asked.

"To make sure that everything goes by Natasha plan." Clint said.

"I'm a Genius, billionaire. How the hell did I get roped into this?!" Tony muttered grabbing a jacket and following them out.