We should talk

They decided to wait until the party was over to talk. It took a few hours but the party finished and it was finally time to talk.

"Can I just say, i was right." Natasha said sitting down on the couch opposite of Steve and Bucky.

"I told you you weren't over him. I told you that was you in the pictures. I. Told. You." Natasha continued causing everyone to roll there eyes.

"Do you want to talk or not because I think we broke Tony and I honestly don't mind the silence." Bucky said.

"Fine fine!" Natasha said with a sigh.

"We're dating....... I-I don't know what else you want me to say that's pretty much it." Bucky said seeing Natasha's glare.

"How? When? Where? Why? Who told who first? Did you guys tell each other we all already knew? Why'd you keep it a secret? You could've told us!"

"Umm it-It was after the whole HYDRA fiasco, we were in the kitchen-" Steve started

"THE KITCHEN?!" Tony shouted.

"Yes, the kitchen, Stark. Got a problem?" Bucky said.

"No."

"I was shouting at Bucky about being stupid." Steve continued.

"And I guess I thought, if I'm going to be shouted about doing something stupid it might as well be this and I kissed him and told him the truth. Then I told him if he was going to scream at me for something it might as well be that. He wouldn't talk, I thought I had ruined absolutely everything, and then-" Bucky said.

"Then?!" Clint said waiting for the rest of the story.

Steve laughed.

"Then I told him I loved him too. And then he asked about Natasha. Which kinda ruined everything I gotta say." Steve said.

"I wanted to know if you knew so I could know whether or not to be mad at you for all the shit you put me through." Bucky explained.

"And that's that." They both said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Natasha asked.

"We didn't want anyone intervening. We wanted to figure this all out ourselves. And honestly out of all the ways I imagined you guys finding out this wasn't one of them." Bucky said with a laugh.

"And you two managed to keep this a secret?" She asked disbelievingly.

"Well, I mean, from you guys, Barron's kids found out on the plane, most of not all of Starbucks knows, a few people we ran by while chasing each other with ice cream........"

"That explains so much." Clint said.

"It does? I still think Stark is broken. ARE YOU OKAY STARK?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm cool with this I can't get that image out of my head no matter what I try though and I'm ready to jump out the window to see if that'll help." Tony said.

"Sorry. We didn't expect anyone to walk in." Steve laughed.

"Anyways, we should get to bed." Bucky said standing up.

"You've got to be kidding me." Tony said.

"To go to SLEEP, Stark. It's four in the morning. Get your mind out of the gutter there's children here." Bucky said with a laugh.

"You go ahead, buck. I'll be up soon." Steve said with a smile.

"Okay." Bucky said giving him a quick kiss before walking away.

"Awwww" Natasha said.

"GO TO HELL NAT!" Bucky shouted already half way upstairs.

"ALREADY ON MY WAY BARNES! BE CAREFUL ON ROUTE SIXTY NINE THERES SOME TERRIBLE TRAFFIC ON YOUR WAY TO HELL." She shouted after him.

"You guys are okay with this right?" Steve asked the others.

"Of course we are." Clint reassured.

"As long as I can be your best man at the wedding." Tony added and Steve rolled your eyes.

"You can be my best man when I get the flying car your father promised me. Or, oh I don't know, when I actually get married."

"As long as you guys are happy and I don't have to come up with any more crazy plans everything's a-okay." Natasha said taking a stack of papers out from under the couch and starting to rip them.

"What the-"

"Oh don't worry. They're all on file in case we need them again."

"And that's my cue to leave." Steve laughed saying goodnight and leaving.

"Am I the only one who feels like something's going to go wrong?" Laura asked.

"Yes." Everyone said.