Ikea

Bucky woke up the next morning to an empty bed.

He sat up with a yawn looking around the room for Steve.

"Where the hell is steve? Tell me he didn't go in another mission." He muttered getting up and slipping some shoes on.

He walked out of the room to see Steve cooking breakfast in the kitchen on their floor.

He walked over to him wrapping his armas around his waist and setting his head on his shoulder.

"Ya know, I really would prefer to wake up next to you rather then have you in the other room." He said with a smile.

"Morning to you too, Buck." Steve said with a laugh.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Making breakfast."

"Yeah but why here? We never use this kitchen."

"Because I decided that we are going to eat and go to Ikea and the best way to do that is to not start eating with the others." Steve said putting a pancake on a plate before turning around and giving Bucky a kiss.

Bucky smiled pulling away.

"Love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Now eat so we can go." Steve said putting the plate of pancakes in front of Bucky.
————————————————————————
"You! And you!" Tony shouted at breakfast when Steve and Bucky came down the stairs.

"I was asleep I swear!" Bucky said putting his hands up.

"What the hell were you two thinking?!" Tony asked.

"Isn't it obvious? They weren't thinking." Natasha answered.

"okay but you see-" Steve started.

"I don't wanna hear it! I don't wanna know what you were doing! I just want you to not do it again at another charity event! I also want you to apologize saying you were sick with a fever! I swear to god-" Tony muttered rubbing his temples.

"You gotta admit it was a little funny." Bucky said.

"I expect this from Barnes but not from you, Steve." Tony said shaking his head.

"Thank you." Bucky said.

"Thats not a compliment!" Tony said annoyed.

"Everything's a compliment if you look hard enough."

"Fuck you Bucky. Just fuck you." Tony said.

"Ah gotta put a dollar in the swear jar." Bucky said.

"If I gotta put a dollar in the swear jar then you gotta put a dollar in the sin tin for what you did last night." Tony said placing a tin in front of Bucky.

Bucky took out ten dollars and put it in.

"It's only one." Tony said confused.

"Yeah If we're going by what I did last night it's more then a dollar. Plus, I'm paying in advance." Bucky said with a smirk.

"Bucky!" Steve said face red.

"No! You are not allowed to go red faced anymore! Not after what you just did in front of hundreds of people last night!" Tony said pointing at Steve.

"Can we go to Ikea already?!" Bucky asked.

"Ikea?" The others asked.

"Well yeah. If we're moving out we need furniture." Bucky said.