Chapter 46

"Alright guys, we have to be really cautious about this cuz this dude is really dangerous. So, be prepared for anything and put your game faces on," Eddie warned the group who was flying behind him. With the massive bald eagle leading them, the small group had left once all of the council members met up again at the Great Oak's hollow. Minus Maggie and Dodger of course. After Sleet and her two guards Mumford and Striker bid them good luck, they took off.

Flying beside his friend Oscar, Tiberius glanced over at the great horned owl. His wings making no sound as he flew, one would think that the owl wasn't even there. Juno, who was currently behind the pair with Pierre and Calvin flanking her, was very similar in flight. Then again, they were the same species and everyone knew that owls were dead silent when they were flying. Seeing that the red tail was looking at him, Oscar asked, "What's on your mind pal?"

"Have you ever seen Rex the Ruthless?" Tiberius answered with a question of his own.

"No but I hear he's a sphynx cat."

"What do they look like?"

"They're supposed to be hairless."

"Ugh, that sounds disgusting!"

"Yeah, tell me about."

"I hope I never have to see one, let alone talk to it."

"Can you imagine befriending one?"

Both birds shuddered at the thought.

"Oh yeah, did you talk to Rosa about the collecting herbs thing?" Oscar asked. Nodding his head, Tiberius replied, "Got my head bitten off about bringing it up. She insisted that she was helping."

"Well, either Dodger and I are blind or she's lying," Juno piped up.

"My sister wouldn't lie to me... would she?"

"I don't know man, sounds like she has."

Lost in thought, Tiberius didn't reply to Oscar's remark. He didn't want to believe that his sister would lie to him about anything. Both trusted each other with their secrets and lives. The thought that Rosa was hiding something from him made the red tailed hawk shake a little out of worry and fear for his little sister. He was snapped back into reality when Eddie declared, "Guys, we're here."

Without another word, the small group swooped down towards an alley.