FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
THE BOYS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:THE BOYS

Dave wasn't an idiot. So despite what his friends were trying to do to keep their relationship secret, he knew what was going on.

He was actually surprised others hadn't found out yet.

Those two didn't know the meaning of 'secret' and the way they look and act says a lot.

Like a lot.

One day when they were free to do as they pleased, the trio decided that they should go clubbing.

So they did.

They went clubbing and got drunk and danced and partied all night.

Dave saw how close they danced and how the other would react when a woman would walk up to the other one.

Like Klaus accidentally spilled all his drink over a woman who had her hand on Alex's chest and Alex looked really uncomfortable.

And Alex wasn't better than Klaus. He would trip people he didn't like.

So Dave basically was on babysitting duty.

It was sometime later when Dave was looking for the two, hoping they hadn't murdered anyone yet.

And that's how he found them kissing.

Alex and Klaus were so into it they didn't even realize that someone was standing a foot away from them.

So Dave stood there amused at his friends and then coughed loudly making the two separate.

"Ehem."

Klaus and Alex stood there looking at him with wide eyes.

"Umm..." Alex tried to say something.

"We can explain." Klaus tried to be the reasonable one for once in his life.

"Is this what I think it is?" Dave questioned with disapproval.

Klaus looked at Alex looking lost. He didn't do 'people'! He had no social skills and that's why he had Alex.

"I'm not a telepath Dave, I don't know what you're thinking." Alex said and the looked thoughtful, "tho it's not a horrible superpower..."