Chapter 20

"What about you Tenko? Who's the person you have a crush on?" I asked. I bet I could guess though. She put on a wide smile, and immediately hugged Himiko, who looked at her surprised.

"That's obvious. I like Himiko." she stated, not a single trace of shame on her face. In fact, she said it pretty straight forward. Himiko looked back at her in surprise. "Huh?! Y-You like me?!" she said. Tenko looked down at the small girl in her arms and blinked. 

"Hmm? I thought you knew that already." she said.

"O-Of course I didn't! I-I mean, w-whats so special about me....?" Himiko asked, looking away shyly. Tenko smiled, taking off her hat and rubbing the top of her head.

"Are ya kidding? What's not special about you?  You're adorable, kind, sweet, not to mention your the Ultimate Mage! Trust me, you're the definition of special!" Tenko stated. Himiko looked at him surprised, her face a light shade of red. Then she smiled, leaning into Tenko's touch.

"Thanks Tenko...." she said. 

"Why do I suddenly feel like a third wheel with all this lovey dovey shit going on?" I thought. 

"Okay, you're turn Kokichi," I looked over at Kaede, who held a mischievous smile on her face, "you tell us now. Who do you have a crush on?" she asked.  "And what if I told you I didn't have a crush on anyone?" I said with a grin.

"Then I'd say you're full of bullshit." Tenko deadpanned. I chuckled, placing my hands behind my neck. 

"Nee-heehee, I'd expect you to say something like that, Tenko. But you're right, I might have a crush on someone." I said. 

"Then why don't you tell us?" Himiko asked. "Well where's the fun in just telling you? But, I how about this," I said, standing up and looking around at everyone, "I'll pick one of you guys to take one guess of who my crush is. If you guess right, I'll admit it. No lies, no tricks. You'll know, and that's that." I stated.

"And who shall you have guess?" Kiyo asked. I paced around the area, looking at everyone.

"Hmm, let's see~ Eenie, meanie, minie.....Kaede!" I said, pointing at her. She jumped, apparently caught off guard. I wore my wicked smile. 

"Well? Think you can guess my crush?" I asked. Kaede crossed her arms across her chest, closing her eyes as she began to think. Everyone looked at her intensely, seeming more than eager. I watched her curiously, head tilted. "Well.....we can cut out all the girls at least, since Miu told me that you're gay." Kaede said. 

"What the hell she told you that?! That snitch!" I said. 

"Kokichi, you're gay?!" Himiko said. "Saw that coming." Tenko said. Gonta tilted his head, seeming confused. "Um, Gonta not know what 'gay' means." he said.

"It's where someone is attracted to the same sex. Like a boy feeling attracted to a boy, or a girl feeling attracted to a girl." Kiyo explained. "Take Himiko and Tenko as an example. They like each other." Angie replied. Tenko nodded with a proud smile. Himiko blushed and tried to hide her face behind her hat, but nodded. 

"Getting back on topic; Kokichi's crush...." Kaede said. I chuckled, arms crossed. Even with that secret being revealed now, she still won't be able to guess who I like. I've made sure not to make it too obvious ever since the first time line. There's no way she could guess it correctly-

"Shuichi." Kaede said confidently. 

.....

How the hell did she figure it out?!