Chapter 6

I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Two days had passed. No one was dead, to my surprise. I actually thought someone would get murdered. Monokuma got so bored that he made all the levels and Ultimate labs available. Said something about 'let our imaginations run wild' or something stupid like that.

Anyway, it was currently morning, and if it wasn't obvious, I'm just waking up.

"Another wonderful day..." I muttered bitterly. That was usually my greeting to myself. I quickly got ready and went to the dining hall, seeing everyone had gathered. It seems Tsumugi and Kaede were making nice talk with each other.

For the most part, Tsumugi has been very withdrawn from everyone, despite the fact she was forgiven. Only Kaede can really get close to her.

I put on a grin.

"Morning everyone!" I chirped, sitting myself at the table. Gonta have me a friendly smile.

"Good morning Kokichi!" He said. Seems out of everyone here, he's the one that is actually friendly to me. However it seems I still annoy everyone else. Course that makes sense, since I still tease, insult, and lie to everyone.

"Morning Gonta! Sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, Gonta sleep very well." He said. He looked across the table, looking at Tsumugi.

"Tsumugi sleep well?" He asked. Tsumugi looked up at him, then quickly looked away. "Uh, yeah. I slept okay..." She said quietly.

"Nee-heehee, really? I didn't think a backstabber like you could sleep well with those sins on your shoulders." I said. This made the Ultimate Cosplayer look away in shame, a shadow casting over her eyes.

"Now was that really necessary?" Kirumi asked.

"Probably not." I replied. "I don't know what your deal is, man. There's no need for you to pick on everyone. Pisses me off." Kaito said.

"Awww weally? In that case, I apologize." I replied.

"Huh? For real?" Kaito asked.

"Of course not dumbass! I'm a liar, remember? Hasn't that sunk into your tiny little brain yet?" I said mockingly. Kaito stood up and growled.

"Why you little-"

"Kaito don't. He's not worth it." Shuichi said. Maki nodded in agreement. Kaito have me one more glare before sitting down. I chuckled at my victory.

*    *    *    *

I yawned, walking down the hallway. "Man I'm boooored!" I whined. I was currently wandering down the 2nd floor, bored out of my mind. What the hell can I do now? Before it was the class trials taking up my time.

"Everyone seems strangely happy after finding out their past and identities are fake." I thought aloud, placing my hand behind my neck.

I narrowed my eyes, my thoughts going back to something that has been bothering me for awhile.

".....my past is a lie too, right? D.I.C.E. doesn't really exist. Hell, my name might not even be-"

"Kokichi!" I snapped out of my thoughts, and whirled around. Guess who's following me....again.

"Gonta?" I turned to face him. He skidded to a stop in front of me....wearing a wide, hopeful expression.

"Gonta need Kokichi!" He said.

"Uh....what do you need?"

*    *    *    *

Gonta hurried to the Ultimate Tennis Player's lab, and opened the door.