Thank you

I wanted to once again thank you all for reading and voting on this story. As of now, it still holds #1 in kokichi. But now it has over 22 thousand views, and over 1 thousand votes! I am blown away by this! And all of your comments and compliments always make my day.

Thank you reading the story of Kokichi's trials and chance at redemption. I truly hope you all enjoyed this story to the very end. I also want to apologize for the long break I took after Chapter 35. I got caught up in another project of mine, which I'm sure you guys already heard about. 

Anyway, I'm gonna start another interesting project tomorrow. 

It's not a fanfiction, and it has nothing to do with any other characters from other anime, video games, etc. It's a story I have written all on my own. 

My own world, my own characters, everything! I've had trouble trying to find publishers for it, so I decided to give it a try and publish it on Wattpad. If anyone here likes dark fantasies, magic, and romance, this'll be the story for you! More info will be available once I officially announce it on my account. Consider this a little tease. 

Anyways, thank you guys for reading Regrets, Restarts, and Forgiveness!

Hope to see you reading more real soon!