Interview

Jisoo POV

The sunlight hitting my face really brothers me I really need to change my curtains into a thicker one. I started to do my daily morning routine but I had to call Chaeyoung to see the cuts behind my back good thing it's all healed actually all of my cuts healed nicely kinda of surprised. After that I went to the kitchen as usual but this time I found it as a surprise I found Chaeyoung talking to Lalisa Manoban?!
(I just found out that I spelled Lisa's last name wrong lol - Arthur) I wondered when did she get here not long ago Chaeyoung was in my room. They we're having a looonnngggg conversation that I found it boring so I decided to break it.

Jisoo: "Hi? Did ya'll notice me"

Chaeyoung: "Oh unnie your here"

Jisoo: "Yes and why didn't you tell me that lalisa is going to be here?"

Lisa: "please just call me Lisa"

Jisoo: "Okay! But anyways care to explain Chaeyoung?"

Lisa: "no actually I came here to say sorry about my fans."

Jisoo: "ohhhh it's okay"

Chaeyoung and Lisa looked back and fourth to each other. I'm actually a mind reader so I knew Lisa wanted Chaeyoung to work for Gucci. Jk I heard Chaeyoung talking about it on the phone.

Jisoo: "Lisa you can take Chaeyoung just take care of her oh and make sure she doesn't wear too much revealing clothes"

Chaeyoung and Lisa looked shocked

Chaeyoung: "H-How did you know that?"

Jisoo: "mind reading?"

Lisa and Chaeyoung : "What?! You can mind read?! Can you teach me?!"

I just laughed so hard until my face got red like a tomato

Lisa and Chaeyoung: "what?!"

Jisoo: "I actually can't mind read I just heard Chaeyoung talking over the phone about it!"

Lisa: "oh well that was embarrassing"

Chaeyoung: "Yah! Unnie"

Jisoo: "sorry! Oh carp the interview! I have to go!"

Lisa: "wait"

Jisoo: "Hmm?"

Lisa: "what is the interview about?"

Jisoo: "being a bodyguard why?" I said while putting my jacket on

Lisa: "for who?"

Jisoo: "Jennie Kim your best friend why?"

Lisa smirked: "Oh nothing just go there and find out and you better win!"

Jisoo: "Okay?..."

Lisa and Chaeyoung: "BYE!"

Jisoo: "Bye guys and Lisa better take care of my pasta!"