The past, triggers anger

Jisoo POV

I feel so much pain I feel like fainting the guy grabbed my color and looked at me with a smirk that smirk makes me think of someone I hate so much...

Flashback (3rd person POV)

Jisoo was kissing her girlfriend until her brother came in her room and saw it he screamed and ran downstairs to tell there parents Jisoo ran after him but was to late jisoo's brother told there parents already.

Dad: "is that true jisoo?! I don't want a gay in our house hold!"

Bobby (brother): "it was true! I saw it she was kissing a girl! Go to her room!"

So his dad went to jisoo's room and saw the girl he pulled the girl out of his house and asked

Dad: "did you really kissed my daughter?!"

Jisoo's girlfriend: "yes I'm her girlfriend"

Dad: "YOU LEAVE MY HOUSE HOLD RIGHT NOW!!"

She left scared really scared and sorry for Jisoo jisoo's dad came back into the house and yelled

Dad: "JISOO YOU LEAVE MY HOUSE! ALL THOSE TIMES I TRAINED YOU BECOME WASTE! BY END OF THIS WEEKEND YOU BETTER BE OUT OF HERE!"

Jisoo: "yes father"

Jisoo was very obedient to her parents she would do anything to make them happy

Dad: "DON'T EVEN CALL ME FATHER! I'M NOT YOUR FATHER ANYMORE I'M DISAPPOINTED AND DISOWNING YOU!"

Tears went down Jisoo's face she was always scared of telling her parents the truth this was the reason why. She looked at her brother and there's a smirk on his face that smirk.

Mom: "honey I think that's a bit to far"

Dad: "IF YOU DON'T AGREE THAN YOU GET KICKED OUT TOO!"

Jisoo's mom stayed quiet after that.

Dad: "GO TO YOUR ROOM JISOO!"

Jisoo went upstairs crying hating her dad hating her brother with that stupid smirk on his face. Jisoo's brother always hated Jisoo because there parents liked Jisoo more than him because she was the youngest they always treated Jisoo like a princess but Jisoo didn't really liked so Jisoo asked his dad to get trained and her dad agreed  so after that Jisoo and there dad got closer over time but one thing Jisoo kept in mind is how her dad told her how much he hated gay people. Jisoo hated her brother more than her dad Jisoo knew that Bobby was always jealous over her. After crying and thinking of how much she hated her brother and dad she fell asleep.

The next morning Jisoo went downstairs there her mother was there drinking coffee.

Mom: "Jisoo come here"

Jisoo: "yes mother?"

Mom: "I'm so sorry your dad acted the way he did I'll try to calm him down okay?"

Jisoo: "Okay"

Jisoo knew it wouldn't work cause of how her dad always told her that he wanted to punch a lesbian or gay people.

Jisoo went upstairs and packed her clothes she called her best friend Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung: "hello?"

Jisoo: "hi pasta"

Chaeyoung: "hi unnie"

Jisoo: "so umm pasta can I umm move in with you?"