Fired

3rd person POV

It's the next day, Jisoo got up and decided to buy some clothes since her clothes are still in Jennie's house. Jisoo quickly went shopping she then started to drive to the company.

Jennie is already at the company. Lisa and Chaeyoung heard the news. They came with Jennie to comfort her. Chaeyoung can't believe it. Lisa was sad that Jennie was sad.

Chaeyoung: "I can't believe Jisoo cheated on you"

Lisa: "I thought she was the one for you"

Jennie: "I-I g-guess n-not"

Jennie started burst in tears again.
Jisoo came busting through the doors.

Jisoo POV

Jennie: "what are you doing here!!"

Jisoo: "I came back. Jennie I'm not cheating on you!!"

Chaeyoung: "Jisoo please leave"

Jisoo: "Chae please believe me—"

Lisa: "get out you cheater!!"

Jisoo: "I'm Jennie's bodyguard I can't leave!"

Jennie: "you're fired!"

Jisoo: "W-what? Jennie you can't do that"

Jennie: "please leave Jisoo"

Jisoo: "how about you're safety?!"

Jennie: "security!!"

A group of security pulled me out of the office and threw me out of the building. I can't believe it Chaeyoung doesn't believe me, Lisa hates me now. Even my own best friend doesn't believe me? I sighed and looked at the bruises I got. I could of beat those securities in one go but I'll just scare Jennie. I puffed my cheeks, and went back to my motorcycle/Car. I'm going to buy a black mask and black hat. I quickly got to a store and brought the hat and mask.

I drove back with news reporters around the building. I swiftly slide my way in around the brick gate, I grabbed out of my phone and was surprised at what I saw. It was the news. They knew about our break up. Like how?!

KIM JISOO AND JENNIE KIM BROKE UP LAST NIGHT AND KIM JISOO GOT FIRED.

These two aren't together anymore. Kim jisoo got fired. We wonder if Jennie Kim is going to hirer a new bodyguard. It's most certainly yes but will her safety be the same? There was also news about Jennie Kim starting a new building with k-pop stars and her being one too. We don't know it's just a rumor. I think that's all for today.
—————————————————————
I closed my phone and grit my teeth. Fans suddenly rushed into the gate. There was way more than I expected. Fans were shouting Jennie's name. But the one thing that caught my eye is these 3 boys they had guns and knifes in there pockets I could tell.