Chapter 8

Y/N POV

The girls went home at 6pm. So it was just me an Camila. "so what's up with you and Lauren?" Camila asked wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "we just kissed. That doesn't mean anything" I said. "ok. Well see what happens on Monday. Maybe she'll ask you out, then you'll get married, then have children and I'll be a aunt!" Camila squilded.

"yes then they'll call you aunt Nugget or Aunty Pleco" I laughed. "shut up" Camila shoved me making me fall of the couch and onto my butt. "ow" Camila laughed at me. I pouted and rubbed my butt while standing up.

"I'm hungry. Do you have any bananas?" Camila asked.

"Camila when are you not hungry and don't you eat anyother fruit but bananas?" I asked.

"no. I love bananas. They're so yello!" Camila said smiling.

"look in the kitchen where the food is Karla" I said walking up the stairs.

"whatever putta" Camila said walking to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and dropped down on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday again Yay! I'm ganna see Lauren today! I rushed down stairs grabbing my things and a apple. "Pleco let's go!" I shouted from the front door. "come on Camila we're ganna be late!" I shouted. "bitch it's only 7:30 school starts at 8:15!" Camila said.

"exactly. Now get your Cuban butt in that car!" I shouted grabbing two bananas and pushing Camila out the front door. "you know you like my Cuban ass" Camila said. "ew. No" I shrutched up my face making Camila laugh.

"but you love Lauren's ass to!" Camila shouted. I blushed and shoved the apple in her mouth. "now be a good Nugget and shut up!" I said. "oh hear I got you these" I said giving Camila the two bananas. "aw thank you puta" Camila said putting her hand on her chest and whipping a fake tear away. I rolled my eyes and started the engine.

"now let's get on the road before we're late" I said driving out of my drive way.

"you mean. Now let's go before we're late to meet up with Lauren!" Camila said mocking my words. "whatever and eat your banana you big baby"

"can we get Starbucks?" Camila asked. "sure anything for my Nugget" I said ruffleing her hair. "stop it your fucking up my hair!" Camila said slapping my hand away. "damn rude much" I said.

I looked at the time and it was now 7:55. I steped on the gas and drove fast to Starbucks. We got our orders. Actually we got Camila order drove to school. It's now 8:00. I hoped out of my Audi R8 and helped Camila out.

I walked ahead of Camila but when I turned around Camila was still standing by the car bisy on her phone. "come on Camila!" I shouted. "wait" she said not looking up. I groaned and picked her up bridly style and crayed her into the school and putting her down in front of her locker.

"there now get your books" I said. "don't rush me" Camila said locking her phone and stuffing it in her back pocket. "come on Camila. It's getting late!" I whined. "bitch it's only 8 we still have 15 more minutes" Camila said putting her books in her bag. "exactly! Now hurry up!" I said tapping my foot on the ground.

Camila rowled her eyes at me. "while your rushing me why don't you get your books?" Camila asked. "I already have the books I need" I said. Camila closed her locker and walked the wrong way. "where are you going!" I shouted. "to meet up with the girls!" she shouted back. "your going the wrong way idoit" I said turning Camila around and pushing her in the right direction.

"geez Lauren got you rappet around her finger" Camila teased. "shut up!" I said. We turned the corner and the girls were standing by Dinah's locker. I pushed Camila to them. "hey guys!" I said "wow so you pushed me all the way just to say hey guys!?" Camila exclaimed. "whatever" I said pushing Camila's face away.

"hey mila, hey Y/N/N" the girls greeted us with hugs. "were is Lauren?" I asked. "oh she's running a little late. She'll be here soon" Ally said. "ok" I said feeling a bit sad that the person I wanted to see wasn't even here. "anyway Friday and Saturday was awesome we should definitely do that again" Normani said and everyone agreed. "yeah and next time let's get Camila a date. She the 3rd wheel in the group" Dinah suggested.

Camila pouted and the girls laughed at her. I felt strong arms rap around me and smiled. "hey guys" Lauren said her raspy voice echoing threw my ears sending shivers down my spine. "sup Laur. Y/N awoke me from my dreams just to see you. Earlier then usual" Camila said smiling at Lauren and glaring at me.

"oh really" I could feel Lauren's smirk on my neck. "Camila shut up. Your just sour since your the 3rd wheeler!" Camila glared at me. I stuck my tough out at her. "you guys act like kinds just like Lauren and Dinah" Ally said. "what! No we don't!" Lauren and Dinah said in unason glaing then pouting at Ally. "you see!" Ally said making everyone laugh except for Lauren and Dinah.

"pff whatever" Dinah said waving us of. The bell rang and we all went to our first class.