Chapter 41

It's been 2 months and  know and my stomach is starting to show, it's way bigger then I thought it would be, but Lucy did say, the baby is growing fast.

I look at least 6 months pregnant......

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to find me something to eat.... again. After I got me something to eat, I walked into the living room to find Lauren pacing around crazy.

"Hey, LO are you ok?" I asked as I set the plate of food down and walked to Lauren, to calm her down, she turned to me, with her glowing gold eyes. "woah. What's wrong?" I asked.

"we're getting closer to the blood moon fight, it's literally in 3 weeks" Lauren said pacing around the living room. "hey, caml down, it's ganna be OK, your ganna win this, I know it" I told her.

"and if, you don't win, we'll run away and create our own pack" I added. She looked at me and smiled. "that would be nice" she said and stopped pacing. "but I know you will win this laur, your a strong Alpha" I said.

I sat down and Lauren sat down next to me. "your an Alpha to you know" she said siting down next to me. "actually I'm the Luna" I corrected her. "not really though, seeing that your Ora is an Alphas Ora, we still have to have the fight of domaince" she told me.

"but we had a fight the last time, and I won you" I said. "that was only training, the real fight has to happen on pack lands" she told me and I nodded my head. "but I don't want to be Alpha, I'll give it up just for you since you are fight against your father for Domiance" I said.

Lauren layed her head down on my lap and I played with her hair. "I can't wait, for our baby girl to be born" she said as she rubbed my belly. "I can't wait to finally be a mother, with the love of my life" I told her and she smiled up at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day me and Lauren were watching a movie when the back door, flung open, revealing a panting Camila, Dinah and some girl. I looked at the girl confused.

Her clothes were, dirty and torn. "um, who is she?" I asked looking at the girl. "can't you...... Smell.... It's Lia" Dinah said breathing heavily. "wait what?" I asked and stood up.

"this is Lia, me and Dinah were training, when Lia showed up, the. Dinah thought her how to shift into her human form" Camila said with her hands on her knees.

"wait, Lia, as in the white wolf?" I asked. "yeah" Camila said shortly. I looked at the girl standing in the door way. "hi" said with a small wave. She doesn't look like a teenager to me, she looks more like a 12 or 11 year old.

"Lia! Omg, your so beautiful" I siad and brought her into a hug. She was light skined, with light Grey hair and grey eyes. "thank you" she said sweetly as she huged me back.

"how old are you exactly?" I asked when I pulled away from her. "I'm 12"she said and I looked at her shocked. "really!?" I asked and she nodded her head with a shy smile.

"man, I thought you were my age" I told her and she giggled. "well, Camila and you let Lia, borrow some of your clothes?" I asked Camila and she nodded her head. "come on Lia" she waved Lia over to follow her and they walked up the stairs.

"wow" I heard Lauren say from behind me. "she, cute huh?" I said and Lauren just hummed. "well, I guess, she Part of the pack to, she'll be Logan's older sister, since I kinda raised her" I said and Lauren nodded her head with a smile.

"she'll be a great big sister" Lauren said. "hopefully she doesn't turn into Camila" I said and Lauren and I laughed. "I heard that!" I heard Camila shout from upstairs and I laughed even more.

After watching a few more movies, Ally called up all to eat dinner. We all walked into the dining room, and took our seats, I left a seat next to me open for Lia. "why did you leave that seat open, Y/N/N?" Ally asked as she sat down.

"it's for someone, she'll be down in a sec" I said and Lia came walking down the stairs with Camila. "who's she?" Normani asked. "Lia" I called her over and patted the seat, next to me. She came to me and sat down.

"that's Lia?" Demi, Normani, Ally and Troy asked shocked. "yep, Dianh thought her to shift to her human form earlier today" I said and they all looked at Dinah who had a prowned smile on her face.

"OMG, Lia, your so beautiful, how old are you? You look so young" Ally asked. "I'm 12" she said shyly. "damn, girl, boys are ganna be all over you" Normani said with a playful smirk.

"Normani! She's 12" I scolded her. She raised her hands up in defense. "geez, sorry, I was just being honest" she said and I shot a glar her way.