Chapter 31

It's been a week since I had a miscarriage and lost my baby. I've been crying and wondering what I did wrong. Lucy said the baby was healthy and growing pretty fast.

What did I do wrong?

I keep asking myself the same question everyday. Lauren seems fine, but I can see she's hurting. I was now in the kitchen as Ally prepared breakfast. "hey guys" I said as Normani and Demi came down the stairs.

They smiled at me and sat down at the table. "hey baby" Lauren said as she sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and kissed her back.

We were finish eating breakfast and were just sitting in the living room talking and having fun, like we normally do. "Lauren shouldn't we start training again, since we are getting closer to the due date of the fight?" Normani asked.

"mmmm... Yes we should and while we're at it, we should train Y/N and Camila as well" Lauren said and we nodded our heads.

"when do we start. Tomorrow?" I asked. "yeah, let's just rest for now, we'll start at 12" Lauren said.

I was still sad and pissed at myself for losing my baby. My and Lauren's baby. "you know it's not your falt for losing your and Lauren's pup" Eris spoke up.

"it kinda is" I said. "no it's not. Things happen for a reason Y/N, maybe there was a reason why you had a miscarriage" Eris said frustratedly. "I know Eris, but I still feel like it's my fail, Lucy said the baby was healthy then all of a sudden I have a miscarriage in the middle of the night" I said.

"exactly Y/N. The baby was healthy, don't you get it, you did nothing wrong, to cause a miscarriage" Eris said and I sighed to myself. "you right, maybe it just wasn't the right time to have a baby" I said.

"that's my girl, don't worry you'll have kids some day maybe even more then 1 pup, there be a Y/N junior a Lauren Junior and maybe a Eris junior and maybe just maybe a Julia and Tehano junior" Eris giggled.

"yeah, how do you know my parents?" I asked. "I'm your wolf Y/N. I know everything about you" Eris said. "please tell me if you end up having more then one pup you'll name the one Eris" Eris said.

"ill think about that, I don't want her being all sassy and bossy like you" I said with a giggle. "why are you laughing?" Lauren asked and everyone turned to faced me.

"oh just taking to Eris" I told them and they nodded their heads. "wait your wolf talks to you?" Normani asked. "yeah, doesn't yours talk you?" I asked. "they do, but not all the time, only when they feel like" Dinah said and they nodded there heads.

"oh, well I guess my wolf is just special and loves me" I said. "awww, I'm special?, I new you loved me!" Eris cooed. "oh shut up" I told her. "you still love me" Eris said.

"whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day we all went to bed except for me and Lauren we're always the last ones to go to bed. We sat on the couch me cuddled up to Lauren's side as we watched Netflix.

The show we were watching ended and Lauren put the TV off. She faced me with her gold eyes. Oh, okI know that look. I flashed my eyes gold as well then Lauren stared smirking.

I then flashed my to there royal red and Lauren immediately stopped smirking and looked away. I chuckled then smirked. I got up then sat down on her lap.

She looked at me in confusion till I smashed my lips on hers Lauren was shocked at first, but then kissed back. Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist and mine around her neck.

She slipped her tough in and a moan left my mouth. Our toughs battled for dominants. I obviously won. Im more dominant anyway.

Lauren got up with me still on her lap, she walked us upstairs and into our roo. Then kicked the door closed she put me down on the bed ever so gently, the walked back to the door to lock it.

She walked back to slowly taking her shirt off, then climbed on top of me and reconnect our lips in a heated make out.
I moved my hip against Lauren's and a she grunted then started removing my clothes.