Chapter 13

The day went on Lauren training her fighting, speed and reflexes skills until it reached 5 in the afternoon when they decided to take a break and eat since they've been training from 4 in the morning and Dinah was starting to get hungry.

Then Camila showed up at 5:30 in the afternoon whining that she's hungry. We went back inside. Lauren, Troy, Normani and Dinah went to take a shower while Ally prepared something to eat. Camila and Demi were on the couch cuddling.

While I was sitting on the bean bag with Lia laying on top of me. "girls and Troy the food is ready!" Ally shouted from the kitchen. Everyone got up and went to the kitchen. "mmmm damn smallz it smells good in here. What did you make?" Dinah asked coming down from the stairs.

"I made mac and cheese and pizza" Ally said while setting enough plates for everyone. "Damn Troy must be one lucky ass guy" Dinah said sitting down opesit from me at the table. Then Normani came and took her seat next to Dinah.

Ally placed the food on the table and sat down on the end of the table. Troy came and sat down next to Ally. Everyone stared dishing for themselfs. I stared dishing for myself some mac and cheese and took two slices of pizza.

I bit on the pizza and damn does it taste good. "mmmm Ally this is so good. Troy is really a lucky guy" I said taking another bit and the girls all laughed at me. "were did you learn how to cook like this?" I asked after stuffing my face with a slice of pizza and a spoon full of Mac and cheese.

"my grandmather tote me at a young age. She told me when I find my mate I need to feed him all the good stuff" Ally said with a giggle. I smiled. Lauren came down in a pair of shorts and a over sized t-shirt. "what took you so long?" I whined turning my body so I can have a better look at her.

"I took a hot shower and I never knew it felt so good. I always took cold ones" Lauren said while placing 3 pieces of pizza and 2 spoon fulls of Mac and Cheese on her plate. "I thought you weren't coming down" I said.

"nah I wouldn't be able to sleep with out saying goodnight to my Luna.... " Lauren said while chewing on a slice of pizza. "or with out getting a kiss" she finished and I blushed.

"aw you guys are so cute, but stop were eating" Camila said with a serious face. Dinah made gaging noses. "yeah stop" Dinah said. " leave them nobody stopped you when you were being all sweet to Normani" Ally said pointing her fork at Dinah.

"whatever, but I never did it at the diner table" Dinah said. "yes you did all the time!" Ally shouted. "and did just a few minutes ago" Camila added. "oh so now your on their side?" Dinah said.

"sorry cheechee. Just saying what has to be said" Camila shrugged and continued eating her food. "wow chanch I thought you'd have my back" Dinah said in a sad tone and Normani rubbed her back with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~

A hole hour later the girls, I and Troy were sitting in the game room, we talked, played music, Dinah was challenging Troy to Mortal Kombat on my PS4, Camila being Camila was being clingy and all over Demi on the bean bags.

Normani and Ally were talking about who knows what, me and Lauren were watching how Dinah was beating Troy's ass in Mortal Kombat. "damn Troy it Suckes to be you" Lauren said.

Dinah pressed a few bottons and Troy lost. "All hell Queen of Mortal Kombat Bish!" Dinah shouted in Troy's face. I chuckled then scoffed.

Dinah, Lauren and Troy looked at me. Dinah looked at me her arms crossed over her chest and a raised eyebrow. "bish why you scoffing as if you can beat me. I've won Troy like 10 or 12 times in a row" Dinah said with confidence in her tone.

"yeah that's Troy not me" I said. "now what makes you think you can do better?" Dinah said. "oh I know I can do better" I said with confidence. "ok let's fight then, but you have to fight with Troy's fighter. Buraca" Dinah said.

"sure" I said taking the controler from Troy. "you know it's not to late to back out" Dinah said. "oh don't be to confident" I waved her of. "lets make a bet. If I win you have to be my little slave" Dinah said.

"ok For how long?" I asked. "mmm.... For the next 7 months" Dinah said. "ok, but if I win you have to be my little slave for the next 7 months" I said with a smirke. Dinah smirked back at me.

"ok your on Bish!" Dinah said. "Y/N I'll back out if I wear you." Lauren said. "you have no confidence in me babe?" I asked. "it's not that I don't have confidence in you it's just Dinah is a really good player" Lauren said.

"yeah well I'm better" I said. "let's just start so I can beat your ass and so you can be my slave" Dinah whined. Then pressed play. "game on loser" Dinah said. Then brought her attention back to the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Another hour later me and Dinah were still playing Mortal Kombat. We've been playing so long that we got everyone's attention. Everyone was standing behind us and cheering for us.

Camila, Lauren and Troy were voting for me. Normani, Demi and Ally was voting for Dinah. "damn this shits exciting!" Camila said.

"go Dinah!" Ally shouted.

"Dinah beat her ass!" Normani said.

"Y/N you can do it!" Camila said.

"yeah you go babe!" Lauren cheered.

"oooooh! Dinah's so going to beat your ass Y/N!" Normani shouted.

"I don't think so! She looks like she's about to die!" I shouted back.

I looked at Dinah from the corner of my eye and she looked nervous. "and I thought you were the Queen of Mortal Kombat" I said. "I am! And I'm about to win you!" Dinah shouted.

"is that so?" I said. "whatever loser I'm still the Queen!" Dinah said and I chuckled. I looked back at the screen and continued to play.

"go Dina-" Normani was cut of by the words. 'FINSH HIM!' in the game. I smirked then pressed one button cossing Dinah's fighter to fall to the ground.

"the Queen has fallen!" I shouted. "how?" Dinah asked with shock. "I don't know. I guess I'm just a really good player" I shrugged. "damn you've won 25 times how!?" Dinah asked again.

"I don't know, but I'm....... Tired" I said with a yawn. Lauren was sitting on the bean bags so I walked to her yawning on my way. She opened her arms for me and I sat down on her lap and cuddled in to her as she raped her arms around me.

"baby you did good. Really good" Lauren said then kissed me on my head. I yawned in response. "Sorry Dj but my baby's the Queen" Lauren said. "yeah and your my little slave for the next few months" I said with a smirk then yawned  Dinah just huffed.