Chapter 30

****4 months later****

It's been 4 months and my stomach is huge. It looks like I'm 9 months pregnant. Damn. "just 5 more months left to go Y/N" Camila squiled. "yeah, I can't wait. Where are the others?" I asked as I sat down next to Camila on the couch.

"Lauren and Dinah went back to the packlands. Ally and Normani went grocery shopping and Demi and Troy are petroling" Camila said and I nodded my head. "why did Lauren and Dinah go back to the packlands?" I asked.

"I don't know, something about fetching a girl named Lucy" Camila shrugged. "oh, OK" I said. "hey ya'll" I heard Ally say. "Hey girls" Normani said. "hey smallz, hey mani" me and Camila said.

Normani came into the living room and sat down in one of the bean bags. "just one more month to!" Normani said exitedly. "wait one month?" Camila asked. "yeah one month" Ally said as she came into the living room.

"one month?!" I said sitting up. "why not 5?!" I asked. "werewolf baby's grow faster then human baby's" Ally said. "what?" I asked. "werewolfs are only pregnant for 5 to 6 months, because WereWolf grow faster then humans" Norman said. "sometimes even 4, 3 or 2" Ally added.

"oh, that makes more sense, why didn't Lauren tell me?" I asked. "I guess she forgot" Ally said. "where is she by the way?" Normani asked. "oh, something about fetching a girl named Lucy" Camila said.

"oh, yeah Lucy" Normani exclaimed. "who's Lucy?" I asked. "she's the care taker of the pack, she takes care of all the pups and pregnant Werewolfs" Ally said. "Lauren probably went to fetch her to do a check up on you, to see when you'll be giving birth or what the gender is of the pup" Normani said.

"okay" I said then layed back down on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren and Dinah came back a few hours later, with a girl I'm assuming is Lucy. "hey baby" Lauren said as she came to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"hey who are they?" I asked. "oh this is Lucy and Rick" Lauren said and Lucy waved at me Rick just nodded his head in a professional way.

"why is she here?" I asked. "Lucy is here to do a check up" Lauren explained and I nodded my head.  "OK so shall we get started?" Lauren asked and I nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

After about an half an hour or maybe an hour I don't know. We were finally done. Lucy came back with a smile on her face. "so can you identify the gender yet?" Lauren asked.

"no" Lucy said shooking her head. "but I can tell you, that the baby is healthy and is growing pretty fast, I'll say you'll be due next month in maybe the first or second week, but another thinh is your pup, I'm assuming it's a girl, I don't see anything that says it's a boy, but that could be due to the angle or how the baby was laying, but so far it looks like a girl to me" Lucy said and Lauren had a huge smile on her face.

"I'm ganna have a baby girl" Lauren exclaimed excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day me and Lauren, were in my room watching Netflix and cuddling. Later Lauren fell asleep her arms were wrapped around my waist and a smile on my face as I too fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my stomach paining, I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was 4 in the morning. I groaned in pain then moved out of Lauren's hold carefully not go wake her up.

When I threw the blanket off of my body I screamed and started sobbing. Lauren shot up and looked at me "baby what's wrong?" she asked then looked where I was looking when I didn't give a answer.

"baby noooo" I sobed out. I looked at Lauren and she also had tiers in her eyes. "yo what happened?" Dinah asked as she bursted threw the door

The others and Troy behind her. Lauren held me as I sobed the girls looked confused till Dinah switched the light on. "Y/N..." I heard Camila say as she came to me.

"come on let's get you cleaned up" Lauren said as she helped me up. She took me to the bathroom and ran me a bath filed with hot water, she brought me clean clothes and a towel, then left to clean the bed.