The Bloodmoon Fight-P1

Clara's Pov.

"where on earth is Lauren, it's past 8:00 alrealy and moon is shinning on its brightest tonight" I asked as I paced around. Every wolf in our pack is here waiting for the fight to begin.

"your daughter, probably knew she wouldnt win this fight, and decided to just run away, like the cowered she is" one of the elders said. I stopped pacing and turned to the person who said that.

"what did you just say, about my daughter?" I asked as I glared at him. "I said your daughters a cowered" he said and that's when I lost it. "you listen here! You do not get to talk about my daughter like that–" I was cut of by my son grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

I looked at him and he shook his head. "where is Lauren if she not here in the next 30 minutes the–" my mate was cut of by Lauren. "I'm here!" she shouted. "oh, thank God" i said with a smile.

"For a minute there I thought you gave up and ran away with your take between your legs" Mick said. "oh, please, I wouldnt give up that easily" Lauren said as she walked past her father.

"so, we're ganna do this blood moon fight or not" she asked standing in the middle of the battle filed. "oh, were defently doing this" he said as he walked in front of Lauren. Dinah came with standing next to my younger daughter and son.

"what happened? Why are you guys late?" I asked as I came to stand next to Dinah. "problems with the Mate" Dinah said and I nodded my head. Rich our trainer came and stood in between my daughter and Mate. "you know the rules right?" he asked.

"yes, now get out of the way, so I can't win this battle" Mick said. "you know the rules?" rich asked Lauren and she nodded her head. "ok then get ready" he said and Mick and Lauren both shifted into their black wolf's.

Lauren's wolf being bigger and darker, whiles Mick's wolf being smaler and lighter, like a really dark shade of Grey. "ok, ready on left..... Ready on the right?" he shouted and they both nodded there head, Muck looking annoyed.

".... 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... FIGHT!" Rich shouted then got out of their way, cause the minute he said fight, they launched at each other, bitting and scratching at one other.

I really hope Lauren wins this fight, Michael is a bad Alpha, he was never like this, the elders got in his head and turned him into a monster. I know this must sound wrong, but this fight is to the death, meaning if Lauren wins this fight, she has all right to kill her father and I'll prefer it to be that way, but if Michelle wins this he gets to either kill her or force her to Mate with that Brad boy.

And I haven't even met, Lauren's Mate yet. I really want to meet her.

Dinah's Pov.

Oh shit that must hurt.

I thought to myself as I saw Lauren throun across the field and hitting a big rock, the Alphas normally stand on to anounce a meeting or just howl.

Lauren struggled to get back up, blood was flowing down her fur, she had a big gash on he face and back ankle. Michael, technically has the happier hand or in this case paw, since he's an Alpha, Lauren is an Alpha, but she wasn't crowned an Alpha yet  making mick stronger..... I think.

Michael walked to her and stood right in front of her, as Lauren still struggled to get up, i think he broke her ankle. He growled and was about to attack, when Lauren got up grabbing him by his neck.

She got on all fours, her back leg shaking a little. Michael's neck still in Lauren's jaw. She flashed her royal red eyes at him, and you could see the fear in his eyes. Ha. Bet he never saw that, huh.

Lauren snarled bitting down hard on his neck, making him whimper, she used all the strength she had in her, to get up and slam him face first down into the ground. Woah, that was Y/N's move, and she just used it.

That's good, Y/N's a good fighter, she should fight more like Y/N.

"Lauren, you can do this, use Y/N's moves more!" i mindlinked her. "thanks D, and that's what I'm doing" she said.

A/N: so will Lauren win, and become Alpha of the Jauregui pack, or will she lose, and run away with her mate and friends?