Chapter 29

"Y/N, why is your... Um... Your stomach so..... Big?" Camila asked looking at my stomach I looked down then looked back up at them. I took a deep breath before answering. "I'm...... pregnant."

"you're what?!" they all exclaimed. "I'm pregnant" I said tears coming down my face. "how did you know you were pregnant?" Camila asked. "the night I woke up I had morning sickness, so before I came home I went to the doctor and I took a test and it said I'm 1 month and 1 week pregnant" I said looking down.

"were ganna be auntys!" the girls showed excitedly and I smiled at there reactions. I looked at Lauren and she was staring at me. "Lauren? I understand stand if you don't want the baby" I said closing my eyes to prevent myself from crying.

"Lauren P-please say something-" I was cut of by warm arms wrapping around me. "who said I dint want the baby?" Lauren asked and smiled. "you want to keep the baby?" asked looking up at her. "of course, it's my baby and your my mate and I made you pregnant" Lauren said with a big smile on her face.

"so what names do you guys have for a boy and a girl?" Ally asked with a warm smile. "if its a girl's ill name her Logan" Lauren and I said at the same time. We looked at each other then laughed.

"and if it's a boy it will be Noah" Lauren and I said at the same time again and the girls started laughing. "wow couple goals" Dinah said.

"wait, wait, wait, so what Rank is Y/N?" Camila asked and I looked at Lauren. "she's an Alpha" Lauren said. "no shit" I said. "yeah, since you didn't submit to anyone, that makes you an alpha" Lauren finished of.

"damn" Dinah said. "but then what does that make you Laur, since you are also an Alpha?" Ally asked.

"it depends, who's stronger between me and Y/N" Lauren said. "what do you mean?" I asked with farrowed eyebrows. "it mean your gana have to fight for dominants" Ally said.

"but I don't want to fight you, plus I'm pregnant"

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so tired" I whined. "then let's go sleep baby" Lauren said as she stood up from the couch. Me and Lauren were the only ones still up.

"carry me" I said in a baby voic. "ok" Lauren huffed with a smile. She bent down and I wrapped my arms around her neck as she carried my briele style.

We got to my room and Lauren put me down on the bed. "I can't believe I'm ganna be a Mather" Lauren squiled. "yeah me too" I said with a smile.

"wow I never thought I'd end up having kids at this age or even having kids" I said with a small chuckle. "and why's that?" Lauren asked as she layed down next to me. I tuned to my side to look at her. "well I was always alone and people were terrified of me, so I thought I'd never end up in a relationship" I said with a shrug.

"why were people scared of you be the way?" she asked. "I have know idea. I was labeled the badass, so I dressed like one" I told her. "I don't know who spread that romer" I added.

"yea, let's go to bed, I'm pretty tired, I've been looking for you for a whole month and 2 weeks" Lauren said. "I'm really sorry" I said. "nah, it's cool, you didn't know what you were doing" she said then stood up.

I stood up and undressed me to put on something more comfortable. Then got back into bed and let darkness take over my body.