Chapter 18

"holy shit" I said as Dinah came to stand next to me. "of fuck" Dinah said. "Demi!" Lauren shouted.

"What are you doing!" Camila growled out. "Demi! get down here right now!" Lauren said as she growled at Camila to stay back.

"yeah what's up" Demi said rubbing her eyes. "when did you mark her?" Lauren asked. "huh?" Demi asked as she walked up to Lauren.

"Look at Demi!" Lauren demanded for Camila to look at Demi with her glowing gold eyes. Demi gasped with wide eyes. "shit" Demi mumbled. "when did this happen?" Lauren asked.

"i-I don't know" Demi stuttered. "was it before 12 or after?!" Lauren asked. "um after?" Demi says not sure of her answer. "Lauren relax" I say calming Lauren down.

Lauren sighs and looks back at Camila who is snarling at her. "do you have a room where we can keep her?" Lauren asked me. "what do you mean?" I asked.

"like a dungeon or something. Where I can domenate her later today at 12" Lauren says getting frustrated. "oh no your not putting my best friend in a dungeon" I said crossing my arms.

"I have to. We do that with all the new shifters" Lauren said raising her voice. I look back at Camila who is growling at Lauren with a death glare. I sigh and give in. "fine"

"what?! You can't put me in a dungeon!" Camila shouted with a loud growl. "there's a room right down the hall, You can use that one" I said ignore Camila.

"what I'm not going down there!" Camila says standing up. "you have" I said. "but I don't want to!" Camila growls out taking a step towards me. She growls as she walks closer.

"you don't scare me Karla! So your going to the dungeon weather you like it or not!" I shout in her face and she whimpers a little before growling again. "CAMILA!" I shout one more time and she backs away.

"sorry" Camila says, her eyes go back to normal and she bows her head in shame. I sigh and rub her back. "it's OK, but you have to go to the dungeon with Lauren" I say and she nods her head.

"Damn" I hear Dinah say. "damn that was hot" Lauren says and I playfully roll my eyes. "what's the time now?" Lauren asked. "it's 1:35 in the afternoon" Demi answers.

"ok we still got enough time. She doesn't have to go down the dungeon now. She'll only be going down at 11:55" Lauren says then walks up the stairs. " where are you going?" I asked her.

"to our room. I'm going to get changed into more comfortable clothes" Lauren said and I nod my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

"dude you were so happy to see me this morning, now your all grumpy and shit what happened?" I asked Camila and she growled at me.

"don't you growl at me" I sassted. "just shut up" Camila grumbled besides me. I turned and looked at Camila. "why you so grumpy. The sex not good enough?" I asked.

"shut uuuuup" Camila whined. "just tell me what's got you so grumy or is it that time of the month again?" I said and Camila looked at me then when back to glaring at the blank TV.

"oh its that time of the month!" I said in realisasion. "whatever" Camila said. "aw don't be mad cami, it will be over soon" I said and tackled Camila with a hug. She giggled and smile returning the hug.

"there's the smile I've been craving for all day!" I cheered and poked Camila's cheek. Camila smaked my hand away then glared at me before she burst out laughing.

"stop it" Camila whined while laughing. "hey it's almost 12 Camila has to go down to the dungeon" Normani said as she walked into the living room. I looked at Camila and gave her a small smile.

She smiled back and stood up following Normani. "Wait!" I said standing up they looked at me and waited for me to continue to talk.

"I want to go with Don to the dungeon with Camila" I said standing in front of Normani. "Y/N I don't think that's a good idea" Normani said. "Please, she's my best friend I want to see her shift" I begged.

"I don't know. I'll asked Lauren" Normani said before walking back down the hall, me and Camila following behind her.