Chapter 22

Lauren's Pov

That same day tye girls Troy and I just hung out in the living room, watching Netflix, then talking and just having fun, chilling, till it reached round about 10pm and everyone decided to go bed.

"ready for bed?" Y/N asked besides me. "yeah, let's go" I said with a yawn as I stood up. I looked back at Y/N still laying on the couch. "are you coming or not?" I asked.

"carry me" Y/N said with a pout. I mentally rolled my eyes for caving in so easily. I bent down and picked Y/N up. I walked down the hall and up the stairs. We got to our room and Y/N opened the door.

When we were in I kicked the door closed and layed Y/N down on the bed. "where are you going?" Y/N asked as I was about the enter tye bathroom. "um..bathroom?" I said pointing to the bathroom.

"oh" I said laying back down. "what am I not allowed to use the bathroom?" I asked. "no you are" she said still laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I shook my head and walked into the bathroom and did my business.

I came out of the bathroom after brushing my hair and teeth. I walked to my side of the bed and crawled in. I layed down next to Y/N on my back with a sigh.

"what's wrong?" Y/N asked startling me. "I thought you were asleep?" I asked sitting up. "nah, I was waiting for you" Y/N said as she sat up next to me. "why?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"to do this" Y/N said before attaching her lips with mine. Y/N wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I moaned as I felt Y/N tough against my own.

We parted when air become a problem, we looked into each other's eyes, before Y/N connected our lips once again. We were now having a heated mackout session. Y/N climbed ontop of me strandeling my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing our body's closer. Y/N pulled away from the kiss to start kissing my neck. "Y/N what are Y-you doing?" I stuttered as she found my sweet stop and Sucked on it.

"sssh" she said into my ear as she licked then sucked on my earlobe. I moaned when Y/N stared to move her hips. She warped her legs around my waist and pulled herself closer to me.

She reattach her lips to my lips. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrens and gave it, she moaned as our toughs battled for domestic. She won.

I moved us so that we were laying down on the bed then flipped us over so I was hovering over her. I started to kiss down her neck. She let out a moan when I found a sweetspot.

Y/N started grinding against me. I grunted when Y/N's thigh rubbed against my crotch. And that's when everything went red.........

A/N: i know short right. I got destacted with exams this term.